Are human beings naturally lifetime monogamous?

That shit is crazy, It still blows my mind how forward people can be.

Yes wedding bands attract women even more, means your house broken already ;)
Tried talking my husband out of wearing bands once and that was a no go. Guess I shouldn't complain considering how much I spent on his... lol

So how many People here Looked up or already knew what (PIP SQUACK) just curious if the humor was lost on everyone??

Monogamous and I apparently aren't friends. I've screwed up in almost every relationship, including my marriage of 5 years, and my marriage of 15 years. Being "single" again has been a blast, though. And my girlfriend now likes hot girls a much as I do, and is more than happy to bring them home. So I think I can finally be monogamous with this one, since there will be no sexual boredom and a variety will still be presented.
I blame it all on faulty DNA. Dad and mom both married multiple times, grandparents married multiple times, I was doomed from the start.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

well that was an attempt at humor, guess you didn't like it?

Actually I forgot the I did disrespect you about the London thing, For that I do apologize. Truthfully, America is full of filthy and disgusting pedophiles too. It's actually a network that is established where they protect each other. Ranting insults is not what this board is for. Sometimes i say stupid stuff but when your wrong your wrong and yes I was wrong. Personally my wife has friends there that I met and are very nice people.

Actually I forgot the I did disrespect you about the London thing, For that I do apologize. Truthfully, America is full of filthy and disgusting pedophiles too. It's actually a network that is established where they protect each other. Ranting insults is not what this board is for. Sometimes i say stupid stuff but when your wrong your wrong and yes I was wrong. Personally my wife has friends there that I met and are very nice people.

i have to be honest here, i am so glad you apologized, cause after i read your post blasting him , i felt like cursing you the fuck out lmao, It was gonna go something like this….You Grumpy Old Mother fucker ..yada yada yada yada lol,

all bullshit aside, as far as the boards go this board probably has the less insults compared to others

I've seen other boards where a thread will be 3-6 pages long and half the posts are just people mouthing off and insulting others

- - - Updated - - -

guess people love their drama

all bullshit aside, as far as the boards go this board probably has the less insults compared to others

I've seen other boards where a thread will be 3-6 pages long and half the posts are just people mouthing off and insulting others

- - - Updated - - -

"much less" is an understatement for sure. :laugh:

I completely forgot about this thread until I checked my likes LOL which is surprising since this is an interesting topic. Thanks for sharing all that info Presser! Like someone said, I have a new level of respect for you after hearing that.

I agree that humans are not naturally monogamous which is why monogamy is special. Doing something unnatural for someone is a gift.

Thirsty.... what a fucking term. gotta love it

Trust me young women dont want any bitch ass little boys (Which are most men of the lovely mid-twenties). Maybe your missing the signals... not to say I condone on acting out if your married lol
ive been feeling insecure with these little grey hairs lately but was amazingly uplifted when my fiance told me the hot young waitress was checking me out the other night im going to eat there more often lol creeper :suspect:

ive been feeling insecure with these little grey hairs lately but was amazingly uplifted when my fiance told me the hot young waitress was checking me out the other night im going to eat there more often lol creeper :suspect:

Salt and pepper baby!!! Rock that shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dorian go fuck yourself douche bag.

I was actually going to start a thread about how there is little bullshit here wondering if Presser kept a tally over the years of how many people he's banned. Other boards have pages and pages on a topic but it's all arguing and name calling with like 5 posts related to the topic it's retarded.

Man I think if you've never wanted to be monogamous then you've never had a chick who's really loved you and known how to show it. After two wives and two divorces I found a girl who's made everything right between me and my three kids, hell she even keeps my ex-wives off my back. Before I spent most of my time in relationships wondering how much longer I could stand her, and now I'm like, what the hell would I do without her! I totally agree with Buffalo,

I agree, humans are not meant to be monogamous by nature since both men and women have sexual tendencies and lets face it, we're all horrible creatures. I'm pretty strong in my faith but even then I've fucked up in my marriage. That being said, it is more of a commitment now between myself and my faith than with myself and my wife. I guess it's normal in marriages to be up and down but that's one thing where I can't fail my kids even though I've failed in myself.

Having to share your kids with an ex sucks, probably the hardest thing I've had to do. If you're thinking about blowing your marriage and you've got kids, think long and hard, there's no going back. That said, I wouldn't change a thing because I'm happier now than I've ever been. There was some rough times and dark years for sure, but that just makes the brightness so much brighter now.

Back