Are We Getting A Fantasy Football League Together For Mc

The problem with only having 8-10 teams is every team is good, every team has depth. You don't have to worry about a player getting injured because you have good backups. With 12 teams you need to make your picks count and make the most of the waiver wire and free agents. I think the more teams the better. But I'm still in even if we only get 8.

ok ten sounds about middle ground, now we just need to see who is playing for sure

depending on when the money has to go out... i'd be in for trying it out... i have no clue how to be in a league, and honestly i never follow football enough to worry about it.. hell i don't even have cable right now... but at least it'd give me a way to FORCE myself to follow the entire season a bit...

depends on when the cash has to go out... but i'll give it a shot if i can get some assitance and of course get a little patience with picks etc.. cuz i got NO clue how it's done..

Stickler* said:
depending on when the money has to go out... i'd be in for trying it out... i have no clue how to be in a league, and honestly i never follow football enough to worry about it.. hell i don't even have cable right now... but at least it'd give me a way to FORCE myself to follow the entire season a bit...

depends on when the cash has to go out... but i'll give it a shot if i can get some assitance and of course get a little patience with picks etc.. cuz i got NO clue how it's done..

It's fairly simple. Just don't pick any Philly Eagles and you'll be all set lol.
Last year was my first year doing fantasy football and I finished 2nd out of 10 in one league and 3rd out of 12 in another. Not too bad. The rules and scoring systems are laid out well before the season starts.

Just pick up a fantasy football magazine then. It ranks every player by position by expert picks.

yep! i take my mag to draft day with me, just my mag and 2 different color highlighters, im quite the arm chair athlete,lol

Back