Attorney Rick Collins gives advice on Researchkits.

Shredded said:
But think of it this way. Those people who have used recreational drugs but were not caught with any in their possession and then checked themselves into a treatment center and are now supposedly clean. They purchased class III items and it could be proven yet they are not prosecuted. Would this be the same type of situation?

Wow... now theres an angle I never though of comparing it to ...

Thats some serious thinking there bro .... !!!

I think you're safe ordering from Chem. I would just recomend using a payment method other than a credit card and maybe ship somewhere other than your home addy.

YOUR SAFE BRO....THERE ARE NO TRAILS. ALL WE NEED IS YOUR FIRST NAME AND ADDRESS.....AFTER WE RUN THE ORDER IT IS DELETED FROM THE SYSTEM. WE NEVER PRINT ANYTHING ANYMORE.

CHEM...

I haven't laughed like that in a while after reading what he had to say! What a joke! Entered in databases, launching investigations, check out legalmuscle.com for more info? Great marketing who ever it is.

MacGyver

I need to follow up. I retract the statement above. Just to clear things up. Rick Collins is a very successful and respected attorney. He is the MOST knowledgable attorney there is when it come to steriods.

It was not an advertisement. I asked him if he would mind shedding a little light on the said situation for our brothers. He did, and he did it for free.

Hope that clears things up.

Back