Auriflex

bigshug said:
I think I saw pubes.....eeeeewwwww

yaaaay!!!!!!

He just blew the mercury out of the sexy guy meter and made it to the hunk wall!!! rotf!! He's been printed, trimmed and framed already only I have to wait untill the morning to put him up.

:p

Very nice new pics. :D

This is Nala a 8month old deaf pitbull that we are taking in to foster. Hopefully we can fatten her up, get her trained and find a family that wants a special girl :)

Attachments

• nala.jpg
    nala.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,080
great job

dude, i remember you from the good ol' fitnessboard days :) absolutely great progress, conratulations. you've really become big. keep it up.

Thanks! I am adding you to my christmas fruitcake mailing list. They are moist and succulant! Full of ripe fruits, nuts, and delicious cake-stuff-binder!

bigshug said:
hey auri, why can't you keep the pit bull you're fostering??

I can, but I really only want one permanent dog. The 'market' for special needs animals isnt really big, and she's growing out of the puppiness, so this might be a protracted foster. Like years. LOL I nicknamed her wigglebutt, because she shakes that ass when she's happy. hehehehe

I love animals.:D

I dunno bro, hopefully someone will give her a good home......I've been wanting to add another dog to the mix so mine will have a more suitable playmate, but...he's an Akita so he's not exactly friendly towards some (read that as damn near ALL) dogs. I never know until I actually put them together whether it'll work out. His best friend used to be a Scottie.....he'd lay down on the floor to play with him just so they'd be on the same level.........lol

About a year HC, but I was fatter then too. I'm the same weight now - just with lower bf. I have a difficult time wanting to eat a lot of clean food.

You can never get that soapy taste completely out of stuff, you know?

Back