Australia terror Bust, crazy shit

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just seen this Terror plot in Australia was thwarted by 800 police and law enforcement, these mothers fuckers were going to pluck normal people off the streets and go behead them on video for ISIS

And here in Jersey where I live, some Muslim Terrorist shot a white boy at a red light in the name of ALAH and you don't hear BOO about it on national media!

Its getting close to that time when we start pulling people out of their homes and well you know the rest!

LIke I said before and Ill say it again stock up on guns and ammo folks cause the day will come. Yes Presser your right it will resemble the holocost( hopefully not to that degree and hopefully that doesnt offend anyone) and when it does start to go down we need to be ready.

I'm ready. Never go anywhere without having some sort backup on me. Whether it be something that goes bang, is sharp, or blunt and hard.

I always have a gun on me and in my car and in my bed I'm just waiting till I can shoot one of them fucker ill walk around holding his head up to show them what happens when u fuck with USA

The scariest thing to believe is that these groups are using social media to recruit new members.
I think they are already here- all over the world (Mexico is a porous border) and here in the US.
It is an unsettling time right now.

we need to start beheading them one after the other, america has became week and worries about being to politically correct

i personally feel our only hope is if they screw with russia and Putin decides to mow them down.

America is totally weak. You're right... Political correctness has ruined us. We are so worried about offending somebody that we behead ourselves. Can't say Christmas anymore because the muslims and Jews get offended, can't say the pledge of allegiance because it has "God" in it, there has to be Spanish writing everywhere and push 2 for Spanish, shit like that. Fuck political correctness. If you don't like how we do things, get the fuck out or learn our ways. You're in our country. You came here on your own, we didn't make you come here. Fucking shit, now I'm pissed off.

America is totally weak. You're right... Political correctness has ruined us. We are so worried about offending somebody that we behead ourselves. Can't say Christmas anymore because the muslims and Jews get offended, can't say the pledge of allegiance because it has "God" in it, there has to be Spanish writing everywhere and push 2 for Spanish, shit like that. Fuck political correctness. If you don't like how we do things, get the fuck out or learn our ways. You're in our country. You came here on your own, we didn't make you come here. Fucking shit, now I'm pissed off.

go take ur blood pressure meds bro! lol

You are right about this and I agree! People who do and are seeking a better life are denied a path and all these lame brain fks who come in seeking asylum and what not, try to impose their own laws, which they are running from, in their new home! Follow the laws of the new country or go back to your rat hole FFS. Look at UK, AUS and the States just to name a few.

Back