Average Penis Length Erect & Flacid

Hey, Ill be the first to admit that if they had a definate way to get a huge one,,, Id pay. Could care less if it scares off the bitches.

Hey, Ill be the first to admit that if they had a definate way to get a huge one,,, Id pay. Could care less if it scares off the bitches.

Care less, shit i want it to scare them, be afraid, be very afraid bwhahahahaha. Beats the giggles I get now! lmao

I have a penis pump.....Ive been doing penis excercises for about a year. And I rub DHT gel on my potato too. Shit you not I've gotn a 1 1/2 inch gain. It's been a huge ego booster.

I have a penis pump.....Ive been doing penis excercises for about a year. And I rub DHT gel on my potato too. Shit you not I've gotn a 1 1/2 inch gain. It's been a huge ego booster.

sorry but thats funny as fuck !! I heard penis pumps can add length to ur dick but then you can't get hard, you stay flaccid or half flaccid half hard, no thank you!!!

And you guys thought the MICRO PENIS thread was dead…….bwhahahahaha

sorry but thats funny as fuck !! I heard penis pumps can add length to ur dick but then you can't get hard, you stay flaccid or half flaccid half hard, no thank you!!!

And you guys thought the MICRO PENIS thread was dead…….bwhahahahaha

it figures you'd bring this up

Back