Balkan pharma ?

Those guys on Meso have their own agenda, and they talk shit about every supplier who is not a board sponsor.

I disagree I have been on their board for the last 2-3 years and it's one of the few boards that you can I get banned or you can say whatever you like and meso takes no sponsors of all I'm a bit of from about that from the beginning

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Sorry typos can't get banned .... And have open source discussion they flame scammers and 2,post wonders

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

i have no clue what that gibberish meant or what ur trying to say brutha,

I used a lot of their shit in the past and never a problem, cant just say I was a lucky one because of the volume I use to order, not once a problem even back when they first opened, still going today so that says something.

I used these guys for my first cycle. It was test e in the brown vials. GREAT POTENCY!! They are known for higher PIP, so if you can handle that then give them a go.

many of these negative replies are people stating they've heard or read bad...none of you individuals are claiming you personally had bad gear or bad experiences with balkan...
alo
i've only used a few balkan items over the years (aquatest, anavar for my gf, and supertest450 balkan stealth)...all were very potent but the aquatest left me tennis ball welts for up to two weeks...

also it's a valid point that my sponsor euroking picked up balkan around 6 months ago and carries them regularly along with his other two main labels...i'm not here to promote my sponsor, but my point is that if balkan was bad or getting legitimate bad feedback, ek wouldn't have spent to carry them...

and if you know your history most of the bad stories came when alin decided to break away from axio and naps and they all went separate ways...alot of mudslinging back then

Last edited:
you dont come here and start shitting on other companys!!! Fucking shady shit! Balkan Labs Is fine period! Next time we ban anyone who comes here just to shit on other companys! Its fucking dirty and shady!

It was just Nemo talking shit that he heard thru the grapevine years ago. Presser set him straight. I've never tried Balkan b4 tho how bout a free sample...:wave:

That was an old post by Nemo anyway 2012.

many of these negative replies are people stating they've heard or read bad...none of you individuals are claiming you personally had bad gear or bad experiences with balkan...
alo
i've only used a few balkan items over the years (aquatest, anavar for my gf, and supertest450 balkan stealth)...all were very potent but the aquatest left me tennis ball welts for up to two weeks...

also it's a valid point that my sponsor euroking picked up balkan around 6 months ago and carries them regularly along with his other two main labels...i'm not here to promote my sponsor, but my point is that if balkan was bad or getting legitimate bad feedback, ek wouldn't have spent to carry them...

and if you know your history most of the bad stories came when alin decided to break away from axio and naps and they all went separate ways...alot of mudslinging back then

Well I see Axio is back. I had a friend request on facebook and it was a pic of a chic so certainly I accepted and when I pulled up the profile it was a gear page selling Axio. Not sure if it's actual Axio but it's the label.

The other funny thing is that the email is a gmail account as opposed to a more private email like safemail or hush mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, I've never heard anything bad about EK and used them only once though.

Well I see Axio is back. I had a friend request on facebook and it was a pic of a chic so certainly I accepted and when I pulled up the profile it was a gear page selling Axio. Not sure if it's actual Axio but it's the label.

The other funny thing is that the email is a gmail account as opposed to a more private email like safemail or hush mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, I've never heard anything bad about EK and used them only once though.

somebody is piggybacking off the axio name...there's axiopeptides now too...i wouldn't go anywhere near it..especially gear dealers on FB and using gmail

somebody is piggybacking off the axio name...there's axiopeptides now too...i wouldn't go anywhere near it..especially gear dealers on FB and using gmail

Yeah yesterday we had a new Member Register here named "AxioRep" ……i was wondering what that was, and i guess now i know,lol,

I remember a few years ago doing a cycle of all axio test, deca and dbol and gaining absolutely nothing. They even sent me replacements that did absolutely nothing. Luckily Im on scripted test and growth now, probably because that other shit messed me up permanently. im now on a quest to find the stuff i cant get a script for and wondering if i want to run a cycle of inert crap again. So the more feedback on any gear the better!

Balkan is one of the most popular companies in Russia and nearby countries. Plus you can verify their products on the website with the code imprinted on products. So i guess they are legit. Going to use their stuff soon for my first cycle. fingers crossed!

Back