Basicstero.ws side effects are an issue

Feirus38

I’m dealing with some horrible side effects using basicstero.ws products.
I’m doing testosterone, equipoise, and Primo on this cycle and I’m running around 300 milligrams of each per week so just shy of a 1000 milligrams total.
Dealing with a lot of shutdown side effects, no libido, strength has been flat to down and I’m not seeing much results in the mirror

I’m doing testosterone, equipoise, and Primo on this cycle and I’m running around 300 milligrams of each per week so just shy of a 1000 milligrams total.
Dealing with a lot of shutdown side effects, no libido, strength has been flat to down and I’m not seeing much results in the mirror
Basicstero.ws is 100% known to sell fake pharmacom labs so no question they suck

You can consider our product, dear friend. Although we have never met before, I also dislike unscrupulous merchants. They are like troublemakers disrupting the market order,

Back