bcaa's?

Thanks, I wasn't trying to create a situation where you are like WOW THIS GUY IS AN ASS.. Lol.. I actually was looking forward to shaking ur hand at the Arnold (if i happened to bump into ya) .. so i was so not trying to embody an atmosphere for resentment at all... :)

Probably in turn shoulda just kept ur name out of it.. Hindsight is 20-20

dude dont even worry about it.. its all good.. I love that supplement company, they have a lot of good stuff that works FOR ME.. I can't vouch for others, but i personally Love it...

and as far as the websites go.. prosource is yet to be beat by any other website i've seen.. the prices are cheaper and they have EVERYTHING.. and shipping takes couple of days.. never had to wait more than 3 days for my stuff.. so GO PROSOURCE.NET!!!:thumbsup:

Mines out for delivery so it will be here around noon im happy. Also ordered some more cycle support as well love that stuff.

update for the LG stuff. I like it so far i think its a good product and doing its job. The taste just isnt strong enough for me. It doesnt taste bad but mixing an entire serving 3 big scoops or 11 grams into even a small amounst of water makes it taste like propel water or something just a hint of flavor. I like xtends flavor alot better it was potent and tasted pretty good. I like it just wish it had a bit more punch to add to the flavor. Other then that so far im liking it. Its cheaper so my cheap ass will probably keep using it lol.

Back