best OTC fat loss stuff....

bigbaldbulldog said:
Is there a ECA stack already combined ready to use and if so who and where..? Thanks BBB
not on the market there isn't anymore, they pulled Ephedrine from the shelves a few years back and now you can only get it as indicated which is a broncodilator. You won't see it sold with caffeine and aspirin added to it because it's not approved for sale like that anymore so you need to basically take all three pills.

OKAY.. the ratio is :

Caffiene 200mcgs 3 x's a day
asprine 80mgs 3 x's a day
Ephidrine ??? 3 x's day

This is going to be for me and my girl so I wil start her out at half the dose.

ephedrine 25mg - but I never went over 2x per day. you got the ratio dead on. I lost 25lbs in two months with no gymwork (rotator cuff injury) just using that stack.

yup 25mg's is where you want to be, you should have no problem running it three times a day but I would just be careful and start out with 2 for a few days. You may also want to try and keep your last dose on the early side if you have trouble sleeping but it all depends on how sensitive to caffiene you are. for me I can't take anything after 5 o'clock personally or I won't be able to fall asleep.

if you're looking for a quick pick me up fat burner, try Redline if you haven't already. It melts the fat right off of me!

Back