best prohormone ever made ?

I have ran superdrol lots of times but only dose 20 mg a day and good at even 10. Did 30 too though. Super never bothered me at all.
All ones I listed above are steroids. They require no conversation at all. Super and msten or double methyl make them horsh on some stuff liver. Epi never bothered me it's is a sulfur compound so I am willing to bet Bactrim the antibiotic does same if it bothered stomach.
Alpha-1 is methyl 1 androstenadiene but it's is active on its own too but coverts some to methyl 1 testosterone.
I also used phera which was wet but good though it's methyl desoxytestosterone same as pure oils cyp and acetate without methyl group. It's is same as superdrol is to masteron.
None of the designers bothered me any more than steroids. I still use all of above and lots of places stock and have raws

Last edited:
Bro I don't think there are any legal ones left that you could put into a "best" category.. or even a "good" category.

There are still plenty that are legal, the problem is that no one is making them since the government can add anything it wants to the illegal category on a whim and the manufacture has 30 days to sell all inventory or get popped for distribution. Make no good business sence. That being said there are still plenty of legal PH/desingers still out there in poeple's possession.

There are still plenty that are legal, the problem is that no one is making them since the government can add anything it wants to the illegal category on a whim and the manufacture has 30 days to sell all inventory or get popped for distribution. Make no good business sence. That being said there are still plenty of legal PH/desingers still out there in poeple's possession.

I know places that still carry them. Old stock I guess. I really like superdrol and love epistane neither have me rough sides epistane none. But run super at no more than 20 a day. 10 even gives recomposition no water all dry gains. The methyl clostabol (mechabol) I liked too. I would choose epistane over alot of orals I prefer super to dbol. Msten good too. No conversation required and they were studied by Vida.

Yeah unless, you can be profitable enough from making smaller runs and selling it legally until Big Brother comes knocking with the Cease and Desist , and truth be told, I wasn't aware of there 30 day sell off period

Designer:
TRESTOLONE FROM Pure-Oils!!!
Hands Down!!

Great recomp, strength was through the roof, felt great all the time, best sex ever!!

Sure would love to get my hands on some more.
A sponsor said he had it a couple of months ago, but haven't heard from him since.
Too bad!

I'll be trying either M-Sten or Superdrol as soon as I can get my hands on some ancillaries.
Kind of scared of the SD, but I'll never know until I try it.
From what I've read, M-Sten is VERY similar to SD, but without all the sides, so I can't make up my mind.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the ancillaries I need soon so I can begin my long awaited cycle...

Back