Best SmartPhone out now?

I'm just going to call daily. After getting this Samsung and seeing the intentional shortage of iPhone 6's I have to admit I'm disgusted by Apple. They capitalize on the fact that so many have thousands of dollars in music and apps that force them to stay. The resolution and processor speed on the Samsung absolutely smoke ever iPhone I've ever tried. That includes the 6 and 6+

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dude, a friend of mine just dropped her galaxy 5 floors and it's alive! I couldn't believe it. You drop an Iphone 5 feet, it's done. Lol

6c9e130216ffa8a230eed0d184e88d24.jpg

Did it have a case? I just got a nice case for mine. Very similar to the Magpull cases

Nope, no case. The screen had a few minor cracks in the corner and the back cover had a few blemishes, but that's it. It still was perfectly functioning and usable. To be honest, I was in total disbelief. I just knew that the thing would be shattered and dead. We were out on the balcony watching the Thunderbirds, and she was taking pictures, when it slipped out of her hands. I told her it would have been Badass if she was shooting video and dropped it, then we could get the phones perspective of the fall. Lol

I just tried the Att&t store for the new iPhone 6 and they didn't have any in stock,lol, fuck! They told me i could try best buy, but I hate best buy staff!

So i went to a much much Bigger Mall which had 2 separate Apple stores in it, but their were lines out the fucking door and I had my wife and kids with me, so that wasn't happening lol.

Cant wait to get the new iPhone 6 but damn the 7 might be out by the time they have stock of the 6!

You're probably right. That's just ridiculous! And your mall has 2 Apple stores in it?!? Wow

lmao, yeah we don't go to it very often cause its further then my local mall, so i noticed all the stores cause a few stores had 2 separate locations in the mall which i found nuts, but its a pretty big and very nice uppity mall lol. There were also 2 "Journey" stores, and a couple other stores i can't think of off the top of my head, i guess cause its a big mall, lol, weird right!

I have a 6 and im not a fan of the forced software updates, the automatic backup that takes you to a restore point and how you are forced to use apple software. I have the 6 and a Cortana. I don't pay nearly as much as you guys, its $140 a month for the same plans. I guess it depends on state and location and I have international on my devices. The phones just keep getting bigger and bigger soon they will all be Ipad size. lol

did anyone else get this phone yet? I haven't looked for it since my last post when i couldn't find one in stock anywhere!

And Powderguy, they force you to do software updates? that doesn't sound right? I have let so many software updates go by on my current iPhone, i rarely update to the new IOS software i think its called, not sure, but anyhow, i rarely do the update when it pops up, is that what the new iPhone is forcing now?

and not sure what you mean by automatic back restore points?

I personally like Samsung Note 4, great phone, big screen, it directly competes with iphone 6+. I was always Iphone user (and I develop apps for Iphone), but I am switching to Note 4.

I personally like Samsung Note 4, great phone, big screen, it directly competes with iphone 6+. I was always Iphone user (and I develop apps for Iphone), but I am switching to Note 4.

yeah the iPhone 6+ is way too big for my liking, i like just the normal iPhone 6, but i was very close to switching over to Samsung last year, I liked how their phones were bigger, but since iPhone came out with the new bigger 6, i figure i will stick with what i know, plus i have apple lap tops and such and it makes everything easier i guess.

SO you develop apps? Like what could you do for a website like MuscleChemistry? anything good i could hire you to do here for us? Just curious, i would love to have an "MC APP" lol the "MCapp" love it lol

They called me the other day to say they had some iPhone 6's, but Silk wasn't too motivated in picking on up. Her last phone was a dinosaur. It was like a 5 year old flip phone and she didn't see a need to replace it since it still worked. I know she would like a newer phone once she got it so I'm trying to get over there and get one

yeah i can't wait to upgrade but I'm worried it won't fit in my cloths, as i buy shorts, cargo pants and stuff with little iPhone pockets , works out great for holding ur phone, but this new one may not fit in any of my cloths phone pockets lol

yeah the iPhone 6+ is way too big for my liking, i like just the normal iPhone 6, but i was very close to switching over to Samsung last year, I liked how their phones were bigger, but since iPhone came out with the new bigger 6, i figure i will stick with what i know, plus i have apple lap tops and such and it makes everything easier i guess.

SO you develop apps? Like what could you do for a website like MuscleChemistry? anything good i could hire you to do here for us? Just curious, i would love to have an "MC APP" lol the "MCapp" love it lol

haha MC App, well don't know, probably better thing would be to make App for selling peptides, but you still don't want to sell trough apple (probably they wouldn't let you) because they get 30% comission

Back