Best Years of YOUR life?

bigshug said:
My best years were around age 24 when I was jobless but living with my girlfriend who attended [a private] College and whose parents footed the bill for her and her apartment....unknowingly, they also payed for me to live there, get drunk every day until no earlier than 5 a.m., sleep 'til 3 p.m., go to dinner at some restaurant and then have lots of sex.....

I'm so depressed...

Nice!

chelle said:
I gotta agree with you. ;)
Where we friends when we were little??? :p
Yes, those were the best years for me too. :D

If you liked those thingys too.. it certainly would have been great being friends with you *lol*
I suppose we could settle on the fact that we were friends in La la spirit :D

And it's wonderful if you have parents who understand that it's important to put their problems & stresses on the back burner as much as possible to let kids have that period of innocence.

right now i suppose, just started my 1st year in college ,

college is different in the UK , we dont have room mates. we just go home every day :/

Sachet said:
If you liked those thingys too.. it certainly would have been great being friends with you *lol*
I suppose we could settle on the fact that we were friends in La la spirit :D

And it's wonderful if you have parents who understand that it's important to put their problems & stresses on the back burner as much as possible to let kids have that period of innocence.

Yes, in spirit :p

I still put my problems & stresses on the back burner as much as possible so that *I* can have some fun too. It's the only way;)

jaywooly said:
Which years of your life have been so far the BEST?

For me it was my Junior and Senior years in high school. I had TOO much fun in high school. I'm 21 years only now and it seems like a had the time of my life back then. I guess I'm getting old LOL.

I think it will be interesting to hear different responses.

The reason I liked those years so much are, parties 7 days a week, playing highschool FB, seeing your friends every day at school, cutting school. Damn those years were dope. BiggerStronger can attest that!!! I had a BS job and had no worries. Man, a different girl every week....

I guess I just don't see any of these next years being even close. Sorry if I depressed anyone...

Let me add that I moved out of my parents house when I was a senior in HS. Can you imagine living on your own when you're 17? Dope!!!

without a doubt the last 5 or 6 years. The best times ill ever have im sure. If it gets any better ill be delerious. :)

Now also. HS sucked, College and grad school were just too much work and no money. Now I've got enough coin to do whatever I want, and a great family to boot.

DrG

drgoodbody said:
Now also. HS sucked, College and grad school were just too much work and no money. Now I've got enough coin to do whatever I want, and a great family to boot.

DrG

Almost a perfect example of what people want their kids to do IMHO. I wish I'd have done so.

Back