Biggest Fear about Gear?

Biggest Fear when ordering/getting/taking gear?

• Getting Dirty Gear

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Getting Fake Gear

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Getting Scammed All Together

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Getting Busted

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Other, please specify?

Votes: 20 14.5%

• Total voters
CYPHON said:
I rather get fake shit then to find out I injected poison.lol

but that would be my biggest worry. Fake's.

Seriously man...injecting poison would set you back at least a couple weeks...lol.

I wonder what proper PCT for an 8 week cycle of poison would be?

my largest concern would be fake gear. Unless some fed thug was tracking me I doubt anyone in my town would have the slightest clue what an AAS was.

going to jail would be the biggest concern for me. it would be an even bigger concern if Cyphon was in the jail cause I can only imagine what he'd try to do with me. He'd probably wanna play Barbies and dress me up like a woman.....I'm scared already.

Cordoba said:
When order: getting fake stuff is my fear
When getting: Getting busted is my fear
When taking: dirty gear is my fear, I hate abcesses or worse what if it was some unkown chemical in there.

Ditto for me on this one as well...Getting busted is # 1 for me ..fakes are bad but they will not put your picture on your local news channels,whispers in the ears of your family members or get you jail time...busted is the worst fear

I would have to say getting dirty gear and developing a rear form of gangreen that causes the flesh to eat away.

I guess getting busted would be mine, but I take so many percautions that I don't think they would even have a case if they were to try and bust me. My lawyer have feeled me in on all types of percautions in case hypothetically this was to happen...LOL!!!

Stay True to the Iron.

I have many fears but there is litte I am actually afraid of.

It would suck to get scammed
It would suck to get dirty gear
It would really suck to get busted
Most of all my health. I want to be around long enough to take care of my family and friends who need me. And want to be healthy enough to enjoy life.

Oh yeah, running out would really fucking suck.

stroking out

Last 6 months or so, my blood pressure has been farked up.....I got a wife and four kids and I don't want to leave em behind at the tender age of 34

hmmm running out is my fear....jail would be a nice state or even federal paid vacation where i can workout and eat and sleep for free...i don't worry about dirty gear and gettin scammed wouldn't suck for me..it would suck for the cocksucker who scammed me...i would wipe out that entire zipcode...then get another paid federal or state vacation LOL...plus in prison i can dress up JUC and pimp him and cyphon out....shit cyphon already removed his top row of teeth....

How about being in one of those year long cycles but you get busted on the 10th month and while you are waiting in jail you become betty for all the boys.

well i have to say i would rather grow boobs, lose my hair, and start a dairy farm with my own nipples than ever go to jail....its just not a good place to be to tell you the truth. I cant imagine that anyone who has ever been to jail, or had family be imprisoned would not have this listed as their biggest fear

well get busted would suck above all,... the time spent in rails is not fun....second getting scammed would suck ass as well,...

I would say gettin busted would be my biggest fear. You can always avoid fake and unsterilzed gear by making yourself but getting busted could happen no matter what you do so thats my biggest fear.

That and IP stealing all my shit, grubby little leperchaun is always trying to steal my lucky charms.

Back