I never liked the idea of bitcoin cash. Just a grab on a hot hand. But the Litecoin and Ecoin I do like. From what I’m reading bitcoin with hit a low in June and then begin its rise but this will be no where near the explosion it had before but a solid move to 10 to 12,000 in the next year so it’s a double your money in June if all goes well. Litecoin and Ecoin should follow in similar fashion.

Yeah, I’m just hitting 40 now so for years I didn’t pay enough attention to all that went into the credit score. I’ve keep it in a nice range but didn’t do the digging like I should. Now I’m very apprehensive about any pull. But I thought a pull was a pull so I would fight around have power company’s, phones and other stuff from doing so. Not all successful at it tho.

Team MeccaGear!

The problem with these coins, are the fact that those in power and those with a lot of money and theyre usually one in the same lol, well they can manipulate it just like anything else!

Mark Cuban, or some other filthy rich individual could easily manipulate the price with their buying in and raising the value on their own, then us fools see the chart spike and we go bananas, but what we fail to know is that this person could be doing this just to get us to buy in, raise value, and then he pulls out making himself a lot of dough, leaving us with the devalued coin!

Thats the simplest way I can explain it, I mean theirs a shit load of ways these coins can be manipulated by the wealthy, and law makers as well!

And its not anonymous lol, the whole point of this was to be anonymous, and for this , you have to jump through fucking hoops, but for the vast majority of people, they just use fiat to buy coins, and use their real names and bank accounts and their it defeats the initial purpose of crypto currency!

As for me, I could give a shit less about being anonymous, I figured it was just a good investment for my wife and I down the road.

And now that Wall Street dips hits are involved and allowing crypto currency into peoples portfolio, well in my humble opinion, there went crypto currency! They will find a way to lie, cheat and steal your money away and fuck it up for the rest of us!

I was so excited about crypto currency you have no idea! Now however I just think its all about luck for the little guys on whether they make real good money or not.

The problem with these coins, are the fact that those in power and those with a lot of money and theyre usually one in the same lol, well they can manipulate it just like anything else!

Mark Cuban, or some other filthy rich individual could easily manipulate the price with their buying in and raising the value on their own, then us fools see the chart spike and we go bananas, but what we fail to know is that this person could be doing this just to get us to buy in, raise value, and then he pulls out making himself a lot of dough, leaving us with the devalued coin!

Thats the simplest way I can explain it, I mean theirs a shit load of ways these coins can be manipulated by the wealthy, and law makers as well!

And its not anonymous lol, the whole point of this was to be anonymous, and for this , you have to jump through fucking hoops, but for the vast majority of people, they just use fiat to buy coins, and use their real names and bank accounts and their it defeats the initial purpose of crypto currency!

As for me, I could give a shit less about being anonymous, I figured it was just a good investment for my wife and I down the road.

And now that Wall Street dips hits are involved and allowing crypto currency into peoples portfolio, well in my humble opinion, there went crypto currency! They will find a way to lie, cheat and steal your money away and fuck it up for the rest of us!

I was so excited about crypto currency you have no idea! Now however I just think its all about luck for the little guys on whether they make real good money or not.

It lost all that when they decided to go public and allow trading.

I checked out the app, it’s cool and all but it’s still just a broker app that will allow you to buy bitcoin. It’s the movement that’s expensive. So ever mind that idea anymore

Team MeccaGear!

Back