gentlemen prefer.....?

• blondes

Votes: 55 32.5%
  • brunettes

Votes: 80 47.3%
  • redheads

Votes: 34 20.1%

• Total voters
Well it used to be any that spread em. But I prefer brunettes. Blondes are kind of generic, I mean don't get me wrong anyone with a bird would do Jenna Jameson but. Redheads come in two styles-Gorgeous and butt ugly. They are usually Irish and the only day of the year an irish girl is good looking is St. Patricks day! That's a good one but yea, red heads are one or the other, I like that one off of 6 Feet Under and the one on That 70's Show. They are pretty sexy.

Hey now. :) I'm Irish. I prefer a brunette man...my mother always thought I was weird...she was brunette and my father blonde. She said it was a struggle to get passed his blonde hair. She thinks whatever hair color you are is what you are attracted too. Doesn't look like that's the case when I read these comments. ;)

I am a fan of brunettes and blondes, not too much of red heads. Although, I had a little fling with a red-head, and ...... well, it was great!

blondes for occassional hot sex, brunettes for long term, Redhead(FireCrouch) for one nite stand...That's my pick...

Brunettes,well except the ones BIGNICK just posted.I married a redhead couldn't pay enough to do that again.Thank GOD for divorce!!!

ok your 16, how much sex couldve you had, unless your the biggest pimp at school lol

Back