Blood levels

dpile

Hey,
i hope I'm in the right place, has anyone been on trt from a "clinic" and had their primary doctor take over and start prescribing trt for them? Right now I'm on 200 mg a week test cyp 1 mg of anastrozole, and 2 shots of hcg a week. Anyone had pcp take over at this level? Any ideas as to how to present this to,the pop. My pharmacist that I know very well gave me this dr name as some one he fills test scripts for. What have your experience been trying this so insurance will cover. The script is key for my, I'm sure you understand why. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for info. Personally, I started TRT from a certified urologist which then later handed off to my PCP.

My internal medicine doctor did 3 blood test on me 1 week apart fasting and early am appointments my insurance required that 2 test be below normal levels she wrote me a script for 200 mg cyp a week but I have to pay 100 bucks out of pocket per 10 ml vial

I went to an internal medicine Dr.
He has a flashing bill board that says diabetes management, blood pressure and hypertension, fda approved weight-loss, TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY.
Believe it or not, there isn't as many guys to a specific area that actually need trt and actually are smart enough to know when they need it and that their levels are low enough for it.
My internal medicine dr I chose or my wife chose was because of bill board. He opened a new practice in area and was looking for patients hence the bill board.
My dad even goes to him now for blood pressure maintenance and preventative care.
My insurance covered it my company's first one don't remember name and now Humana. What's important is dr has to code it correct. I pay $40 copay at Dr every 6 months
I pay $30 copay for 10 ml 200 mg testosterone cypionate was Watson then westward now Perrigo.
I had $500 deductible on lab work every year then it was all covered. Don't know cost on new insurance it's company that changed it on us. Believe it or not all my other meds and coverage have been better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back