Bodybuilder Tony Ellett Has Died

Muscle Insider

Tony Ellett is a well-known bodybuilder in the United Kingdom.
Tony Ellett, a famous bodybuilder in the UK, has passed away. The news was announced on Facebook and there have been many sharing condolences on social media. The cause of death has not been revealed but it was said that Ellett passed away on Wednesday night.

“What can I say I’m absolutely heartbroken. on 22/12/21 @ 10:38 my heart stop and broke into a million pieces not just for me but for Curtis as well. I will alway treasure the memories we had together and I promise I will take good care of curtis and we will never forget you. Sleep tight tone until we meet again. xxxx.”

Ellett made a name for himself in NABBA during his career in bodybuilding. He began competing in 2009 and had some success during his time on stage.
Tony Ellett made his debut during the 2009 NABBA England Championships. He finished fifth, which would be one of nine top-five finishes in his career. Ellett followed that up with two more fifth-place finishes during the 2011 NABBA Mr. Britain and 2013 NABBA England Championships.

Ellett broke though in 2016 with a second-place finish during the 2016 NABBA England Championships. This was before be picked up the first victory of his career. Ellett won gold at the 2016 UK NABBA UK Championships. He would compete two more times, with the last one coming in 2017 during the NABBA Mr. Britain competition.
The presence on social media from family and friends shows what kind of person Ellett was. There has been a recent string of deaths in the bodybuilding community. There was no cause of death for Ellett but it is a clear problem that continues to impact bodybuilding around the world.
Generation Iron would like to send condolences to family and friends of Tony Ellet during this difficult time.

Greg has covered the four major sports for six years and has been featured on sites such as Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, SB Nation, NJ.com, and FanSided. Now, he is transitioning into the world of bodybuilding and strength sports.

Tony Ellett is a well-known bodybuilder in the United Kingdom.
Tony Ellett, a famous bodybuilder in the UK, has passed away. The news was announced on Facebook and there have been many sharing condolences on social media. The cause of death has not been revealed but it was said that Ellett passed away on Wednesday night.

“What can I say I’m absolutely heartbroken. on 22/12/21 @ 10:38 my heart stop and broke into a million pieces not just for me but for Curtis as well. I will alway treasure the memories we had together and I promise I will take good care of curtis and we will never forget you. Sleep tight tone until we meet again. xxxx.”

[/quote]

Ellett made a name for himself in NABBA during his career in bodybuilding. He began competing in 2009 and had some success during his time on stage.

Tony Ellett made his debut during the 2009 NABBA England Championships. He finished fifth, which would be one of nine top-five finishes in his career. Ellett followed that up with two more fifth-place finishes during the 2011 NABBA Mr. Britain and 2013 NABBA England Championships.

Ellett broke though in 2016 with a second-place finish during the 2016 NABBA England Championships. This was before be picked up the first victory of his career. Ellett won gold at the 2016 UK NABBA UK Championships. He would compete two more times, with the last one coming in 2017 during the NABBA Mr. Britain competition.

The presence on social media from family and friends shows what kind of person Ellett was. There has been a recent string of deaths in the bodybuilding community. There was no cause of death for Ellett but it is a clear problem that continues to impact bodybuilding around the world.

Generation Iron would like to send condolences to family and friends of Tony Ellet during this difficult time.

Greg has covered the four major sports for six years and has been featured on sites such as Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, SB Nation, NJ.com, and FanSided. Now, he is transitioning into the world of bodybuilding and strength sports.

Click here to view the article.

Back