Brands of Clothing

Pharm_Fed

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I'm a skater/surfer at heart so I wear Volcom, Billabong, Hurley, Quiksilver, etc.

If I'm dressing up for something I like Banana Republic, Guess, Express, Lacoste etc. The only problem there is I'm getting to the point where that stuff doesn't fit anymore :(

get used to it crg it will just get worse lol.

To B i just wear casual collard shirts mainly with bke jeans or lately ive been wearing some sweet jeans from kohls cant remember the name. I buy most of my clothes from there. I love the golf collard shirts that breath unbelievably good i never get hot in them. Plus they look great too. I dont go out much anymore so no more obey or shirts like that much plus none of them fit anymore. also love my Lucky jeans they are the most comfortable ive ever worn plus they fit big legs good. I have to switch up my wardrobe every 6 months or so it seems lol so i never go all out and buy a ton of clothes i just have to hope im at a good time where i can fit perfect in a groupe of clothes in my closet lol.

Last edited:
I like to wear hulk hogan shirts and bandanas, personally. I get mine customized though--pink with just a touch lavender. Sometimes I rock the yellow hulkamania panties and knee pads too. Usually just when I visit presser though

I just bought some rock revival jeans yesterday. Love em but they are tight in the ole quads. The girl kept talking about how much she liked my true religions so obviously I have them. LOL. I also have some seven jeans, ag jeans, and a pair of rock and republics. I advise trying these on or ordering online from somewhere like neiman marcus that has a good return policy. I have tons of affliction shirts, rvca, and even some tapout t's. I wear polo by lauren or lacoste polos when Im dressing up and have kenneth cole and claiborne slacks. I was deprived as a child so I buy crap I always wanted.

I've noticed I need to buy more brand names to have a well-fitting shirt and/or jeans. Every stinking time I have gone to K-mart or Walmart to get cheap shirt in the past, the XL size is so large it fits a whale (sometimes even the large size) while the other sizes are too tight. Seems they only make clothes for the general fat ass American once you get past the medium to large sizes.

I like Affliction t shirts. There is not another t shirt that fits guys with muscular build any better.

Remette is made by them and has more tatoo design style art and I have one of those. I agree on the 3x stuff too. I have an Abercrombie shirt thats 3x and its very tight. I am at the point right now that an xl looks like a moo moo and a large is just a little too tight.

I do most of my clothes shopping at Kohl's or Old Navy. Old Navy pants are the only ones that really fit me. Having a booty and thighs are great for attracting the women, but can put a kink in buying clothes. I don't have that issue with Old Navy, and I don't have to buy 3 sizes bigger than I really need. In the summer I'm a tshirt, cargo shorts, and flip flops kind of guy, and in the "winter" I do jeans and long john shirts from Old Navy or American Eagle with my Doc's.

get used to it crg it will just get worse lol.

To B i just wear casual collard shirts mainly with bke jeans or lately ive been wearing some sweet jeans from kohls cant remember the name. I buy most of my clothes from there. I love the golf collard shirts that breath unbelievably good i never get hot in them. Plus they look great too. I dont go out much anymore so no more obey or shirts like that much plus none of them fit anymore. also love my Lucky jeans they are the most comfortable ive ever worn plus they fit big legs good. I have to switch up my wardrobe every 6 months or so it seems lol so i never go all out and buy a ton of clothes i just have to hope im at a good time where i can fit perfect in a groupe of clothes in my closet lol.

I always firgured you be the type to wear bowling shirts and beer hats that have straws going into your mouth. Tell the truth

I usually go with Old Navy for jeans. I rarely buy designer clothes unless they are from TJ Maxx or something. I'll get Ralph Lauren Polos, T-shirts are usually cheap ones too. I still where a pair of jeans and a tshirt I first bought about 9 years ago. Still fits, kinda tight, I was a fatty. CH3NO2, please tell me you aren't one of those guys that wear the affliction shirts and walk around all hard like you are going to mma someone?

I used to have a Fila Bubble Coat. I looked like the Michelin man in it. Used to wear it when I went skiing, shit was like an air bag for me.

Just bought a bunch of Remetee shirts, lots of ed hardy shirts, and some affliction, though they dont fit like i like them, and i see alot of "tough" guys wearing them...

Wow, guess im just a hick but i kick it in cinch jeans and white tshirts for the most part... Didnt even know there were that many brands of clothes for guys.

I like Affliction t shirts. There is not another t shirt that fits guys with muscular build any better.

Or BullsEye or Ed Hardy. Guess Jeans and I have them altered. Affliction shirts can be had for $40 and up. BullsEye start at around $100.

Back