Call me Bergdahle cause I've been AWOL

Brofessor

What's up gents? Been paying those bills the last couple of days. Haven't had much down time. How's everyone doing? Good to be back for the time being.

Oh trust me, I know, lol. They should send him to a firing squad. Worthless ass piece of shit. The Army is cutting back numbers hardcore, they'd chapter any mofo out right now just for getting an unauthorized tattoo. But this mother fucker... They treat him like a fucking hero.

You'd only be Bergdahl if Presser traded 5 of the top members of this board to some shitty board for a sorry member.

Don't even get me started on this cluster fuck of a deal for a traitor. WTF...

You'd only be Bergdahl if Presser traded 5 of the top members of this board to some shitty board for a sorry member.

Don't even get me started on this cluster fuck of a deal for a traitor. WTF...

Something is going on that i can't comprehend, or Bergdahl was a super jason bourne undercover secret spy agent kick ass mother fucker, who was trained to leave his base and pretend to be a trader to gain access to taliban intel!

But i doubt thats the case lmao!

Last edited:
Something is going on that i can't comprehend, , or Bergdahl was a super jason bourne undercover secret spy agent kick ass mother fucker, who was trained to leave his base and pretend to be a trader to gain access to taliban intel!

But i doubt thats the case lmao!

This deal had NOTHING to do with Bergdahl. This was simply a deal to let 5 Top level terrorist go free. Bergdahl was just the excuse to let them go. Obama is a traitor himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
He definitely wasn't. I know a guy who was in his unit when that shit went down. He was just some piece of shit private who bailed. He asked his squad leader if he'd get in trouble if he took his SI with him and was told yes. So he left everything and just bounced.

This deal had NOTHING to do with Bergdahl. This was simply a deal to let 5 Top level terrorist go free. Bergdahl was just the excuse to let them go. Obama is a traitor himself.

yeah well I'm with ya on most of that but this isn't the place to be calling our president a traitor, however …lol….my New Political website will be done shortly, and we can chat it up all we want there and call everyone and anyone ya want a traitor on my new site lol, here though, turns too many people away. lol

p.s. i will be looking for regular contributors for my new site if anyone is interested in fighting the good fight with me there.

p.s. i will be looking for regular contributors for my new site if anyone is interested in fighting the good fight with me there.

and when i say fighting the good fight, i mean pissing people the fuck off! i can't fucking wait! you have no idea!

I'm not into pissing people off. I'm into waking them up...

yes wake up your people, and piss off the liberals, maybe i should have been specific lol, although Nothing gets people to the voting booth like anger! Thats just a fact!

Looking forward to signing up Presser! :thumbup: And yes, this country is in dire need of a wake up call. Our freedoms & liberties are being taken from of on a massive scale and the general public doesn't seem to give two shits. It's fucking scary and an outrage! Please let us know the minute it goes live. I'm staff on a number of tech forums so my plate is pretty full atm, but I'd be more than happy to offer a hand on this one if you need some extra moderators. Just shoot me a pm if you need anything.

yea be sure to give us that site when its up boss man.

and yes i agree it was a fucking waste to trade for this guy.

Looking forward to signing up Presser! :thumbup: And yes, this country is in dire need of a wake up call. Our freedoms & liberties are being taken from of on a massive scale and the general public doesn't seem to give two shits. It's fucking scary and an outrage! Please let us know the minute it goes live. I'm staff on a number of tech forums so my plate is pretty full atm, but I'd be more than happy to offer a hand on this one if you need some extra moderators. Just shoot me a pm if you need anything.

Thank bro, been real quiet about it, but its been in the works for a while now! Hopefully won't be too much longer

Last edited:
Back