canabolics.is a lousy experience

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

benchcraft

New member
canabolics.is is a poor source. I do not recommend them at all. Please stay away. They are a lousy source. After I ordered from them they didn't even get back to me. I don't like chasing people down. I waited a week then I reached out to them and they finally shipped out my product. Unfortunately I realized quickly that I had been scammed. When I got the product it was nothing that I had ordered. They had shipped me something completely different. I wanted primo and they shipped me deca.
 
canabolics.is is a poor source. I do not recommend them at all. Please stay away. They are a lousy source. After I ordered from them they didn't even get back to me. I don't like chasing people down. I waited a week then I reached out to them and they finally shipped out my product. Unfortunately I realized quickly that I had been scammed. When I got the product it was nothing that I had ordered. They had shipped me something completely different. I wanted primo and they shipped me deca.
canabolics.is is not trusted
 
Back
Top