Cat haters!

if i were a super hero my power would be the ability to kick kittens for miles and miles

I think superdog use to be able to do that...what about catwoman? that silly batbastard got his ass kicked by her

ohhhh, irishpride i cant believe you said that, seroiusly thats so mean, nothing is cuter than kittens. ( although i do kick the crap out of my dumb dog whever she runs away ) lol

cats are smarter than dogs...period
humans can train a dog to go fetch and all that shit, you tell a cat to go fetch and they look at you like get your own damn stick

cats on the other hand train humans...meow when she wants to go outside
meow when she wants a treat
meow when she wants to go in the bedroom
meow when she wants catnip to get high :p
and when they meow we do what we're told :dizzy:
because that's just the way it is

i know my cat is smart cause she got attacked by a racoon one night and lived to tell her story... she has no feeling in her tail anymore, but its kind of like her battle scar ! she's such an awsome cat.

here is a good story for you...several years ago I was hanging out with some of my redneck buddies having a few beers...we went into one guys barn to look at whatever the hell and another buddy of mine had his pitbull with him.

We saw an old barn cat with plenty of battle scars on him...my buddy asked the other guy if he would care, if the pit took a piece of the cat and the other guy sort of laughed and said GO AHEAD!!!

when the pit went after the cat, the cat hugged the pits face like the crab looking thing off the movie ALIEN... FOR 5 MINUTES the pit tried to shake the cat off crying and yelping
finally the cat let loose and ran one way the dog ran the other, the cat went back to sleep the dog went home
we were laughing so hard our ribs were hurting... :confused:
ya had to be there

that is so sad that people like those guys would think its funny to turn an animal that is defensless against another animal. poeple like that should be let go w/ a grizzly bear and we can all laugh and see what happens. they got some big as clause like you wouldnt believe. trust me i stratch my leg on one everynight, cause i got the wall side of the bed next to my friend the dead bear. lol

the dead bear?
I must admit that is one thing that I miss about the 1st girl that I ever got seriously involved with, when we would sleep together our bodies would "meld" when she shifted, I shifted and vice versa
it was like climbing in bed with a perfectly fitted glove...
when we fought and I would sleep alone in my own bed that was difficult, no matter how much I tossed and turned I couldn't get comfortable
when i was sleeping with her I could sleep straight for 12 hours at a time
she didn't have cats though she had dogs...

something annoying and comforting about having a Rotweiler jumping on the bed at 6AM covering me with slober telling me it's time to get up??? :drooling:

ha ha, i have a wrotweiler. no the bear is literally a real bear, just shot and mounted to the wall on my side of the bed, w/ teath and claws and all !

Back