Cell phones and gym time

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I think the social networking on cell phones has increased people staying at the gym longer than they should. After every set some people are picking up their phones. T.V.s was bad enough.

I think the social networking on cell phones has increased people staying at the gym longer than they should. After every set some people are picking up their phones. T.V.s was bad enough.

yep the majority of our members here are logged in threw their smart phones, first time i looked at this in the admin center i was super surprised to see just how many members were logging in here on their phones and posting threw their phones!

mine stays in my locker..where is should be..i dont take the phone if people ring me...if they cant get me around dinner time hell by now they know where i am..i hate this shit ..u ask how many more sets and he's like 3..5 mins latter he is still on his phone..i thinking bro u taking the piss..move up or move on..

My old gym was pretty empty one day. Younger dude (mabey early 20s) was sitting on a hammer incline machine
for about 15 min (that I noticed) talking LOUD on his phone. It started getting on my nerves. Finally I charged
up to him. looking as pissed as I could, and screamed in his face "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PHONE BOOTH TO YOU?"
Kid just about shit. I walked away trying not to laugh and he ran out of the gym. The owner (good friend of mine) yells back
at me to stop scaring his costumers. Hey, there is a time and a place for everything and some people dont realize that everyone
dosent want to hear their conversations.

I'm guilty...my training program is on my phone, so I am always looking at it. As long as other dudes aren't holding my shit up, I don't care what they do in there honestly.

I'm guilty...my training program is on my phone, so I am always looking at it. As long as other dudes aren't holding my shit up, I don't care what they do in there honestly.

I check my phone also. for time and any text but sitting on a peice of equipment talking loud like your sitting in your
living room is a little rude. (in my opinion) If my phone rings and I decide to get it I step outside. Mabey Im just
old fashioned. lol

Back