check out the soap opera at FB

I really don't see why people can't just be decent about anything.

I don't really see the big deal about the whole scandal there, but nothing will ever be resolved, because they are just there to bicker about it.

Last edited:
The shit thats going on there is happening between mostly very good people. Its unfortunate and mostly out of hand steam letting.
FB is a good board, alebeit, I've always felt at home here, but it has many real good people. I hate seeing this kinda shit always going on there. but if you are a soap opera fan, its freaking general hospital there.

SDE is saying that Lewd is refering people to a scammer. SDE is also pissed because Geared said to watch out for sources having big sales which SDE's source is doing. SDE said Geared called his guy a scammer. It is pretty much SDE against Lewd and Geared. It is screwed up.

It's getting damn ugly.... I have people emailing right and left asking who's right and who's wrong....

They need some liquid relaxation over on the FB for sure. Maybe you should go post about it in one of there many crazy post.

Well I wandered over here today -- FB is a great site althought I wish they had more women AAS users there so I could get some real answers.

But lately there is more gossip and drama then a women's bathroom in a hoty-toyty department store. I still like FB but I jsut think the arguing has gotten outta hand. Unfortunatley, they put through to the roid rage steretype.

Mods there are great, helpful and knowlegdgeable.....wish they could just bann the a$$holes that start the whole italian movie.

superchicken said:
sde has no prob w/ lewd, his beef is w/ small and gearedup.

Your right. My bad. I cant keep up with it. Seems like evreryday something is happening and there is a war over there. Dont know who likes who. But you are correct.

Presser said:
I THINK ITS MESSY BUT IVE SEEN WAY WORSE, SMALL AND GEAREDUP ARE SOME OF THE BEST BRO'S I KNOW SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I HAVE FAITH IN ALL THEIR DESCISION MAKING.

I feel the same way. Gearedup and Small have always helped me out. If there is no strong concrete proof against them I am with them 100%, which there is no proof and will be no proof. What people dont understand is that they have been around so long that they know when someone is more than likely going to turn scammer. They have both steered me clear of scammers. It seems like so long ago that I started researching steroids over on FB and asked questions and they anwsered. It was only about a year ago though. This is off topic but funny. To show you how much I new about AS back then, I would always see people say "I need a vet to anwser my question". I new there were a lot of animal steroids so I thought "damn I cant beleive there are some many Vetrinarians willing to help people out".
By the way what ever happened to the Iamthewalrus. He was there a lot also.

Presser said:
HEY JOSH YOU LIKE MY MAMA DRAMA POST OVER THERE,LOL, BLACK DREAM DIDNT BUT SCREW HIM,LOL

THAT SH!T HAD ME ROLLING ALL THAT DRAMA GOIN ON AND EVERY POST IS SERIOUS AND THEN COMES PRESSER ADVERTISING MC.COM . I LAUGHED SO HARD AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS PRESSER IS THE MAN IM HERE TO STAY

BTW PRESSER THANX FOR THE LAUGH

OK BUT GO CHECK IT OUT NOW SMALL JUST CHALLENGED ESKOL TO SEE IF HES A REAL HACKER BUT SMALL SAID HE HAS A SUPRISE FOR HIM REAL SOON .

MAN THIS IS GOOD I PROMISED MY SELF I WOULDNT EVEN MAKE A POST ABOUT IT BUT NOW I KEEP HITTING THE REFRESH BUTTON TO SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT

ILL KEEP YALL POSTED LOL

Back