Chelle

shyone said:
I too wear glasses when not wearing my contacts and I am surprised how many people like the look (I myself do not like to wear my glasses).

Chelle if you get another tatoo do what I have been thinking - an angel on my shoulder!

next one will be at the small of my back ;) Well, maybe I should get a female devil with a pointed tale and pitch fork :satan:

first one's on the left and second is on the right. First one wasn't totally healed yet color is even nicer. Second one pic sucks tatts excellent I'll try and shoot a better one to see but not now I'm on a mission soon. Learn how to play drunken yuker LOL.

dont take this as a bad statement, but "if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, let me hold you close and tell you how beautiful you are" You are very attractive and you look just fine they way you are.. be your self because you one of a kind.
I have a tat also. Right arm top that reads " although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil"

just be happy with your wonderful personality and sexy smile. its hard to find a woman with both.

Back