chinese hgh

Well Jimmy a serum test is from a test performed on "your own blood" not test that you read on a piece of paper sent to you by a rip off Chinese manufacture saying it is good. Didn't your mom ever say " now jimmy don't believe everything you read , do your own test to varify?". Proverb 666: Dont trust the paper it's written on.

I've done 1 serum test on my First Order of HGH.. and itwas very good.. So..... on the next order I will re-make the serum test..

But yes I was saying that you have to do a serum test from you own blood.. :)

Only x3 places in China make HGH that is approved my the chinese gov and that is only approved for it's own market not for export.. These companies do export it but it is not subject to the same standards as it is when it is domesticated.. That doesnt mean to say they don't send out simular stuff but allof the the chinese GH that is legit or half decent comes out of the labs out of hours throught the back door. The equipment involved to make this stuff is allot of money and not many people could bank role it. Allot of stuff out of China is just fillers or peptides in combination to give some sort of effect, this doesnt mean to say everything is shit out of china, there is some good products out of there but really unless you have a solid source then you running allot of risk, especially of the internet sites as most that is junk. Its a tough market, got to know people.. I would say unless you do then dont take the risk..

- - - Updated - - -

I've done 1 serum test on my First Order of HGH.. and itwas very good.. So..... on the next order I will re-make the serum test..

But yes I was saying that you have to do a serum test from you own blood.. :)

GHRP, Ipamorelin and other peptides will set off your serum tests...

Only x3 places in China make HGH that is approved my the chinese gov and that is only approved for it's own market not for export.. These companies do export it but it is not subject to the same standards as it is when it is domesticated.. That doesnt mean to say they don't send out simular stuff but allof the the chinese GH that is legit or half decent comes out of the labs out of hours throught the back door. The equipment involved to make this stuff is allot of money and not many people could bank role it. Allot of stuff out of China is just fillers or peptides in combination to give some sort of effect, this doesnt mean to say everything is shit out of china, there is some good products out of there but really unless you have a solid source then you running allot of risk, especially of the internet sites as most that is junk. Its a tough market, got to know people.. I would say unless you do then dont take the risk..

- - - Updated - - -

GHRP, Ipamorelin and other peptides will set off your serum tests...

I know that... And that's why I have only pinned rHGH :)

- - - Updated - - -

I m not sure if you know you China market better than me, you may have good fortune :cool:

Back