CHRIS 250 Spread Pics

Back looks huge in that first pic. Congrats on the spread. How does it feel to be famous?

chris signed my left lat :)

im never gonna wash it again!!

lol, and thnx for posting this, i was gonna have the wife do it, i still might so we can get the articles posted along with the pics

Oh yeah I think its all air brushed! total fakes! lol, just kidding

lol, and thnx for posting this, i was gonna have the wife do it, i still might so we can get the articles posted along with the pics

if i can get to it later, ill see if i can scan them so we can read the full ariticle

I am waiting for my big break as a snuggie model, that way I can hide all my flaws. Great job bro. Now that you are famous can I borrow some money?:thumbsup:

Absolutely fantastic bro, you look good as hell. Well done and a congrats to you. Way to show that there's more than just corn growing in Iowa.

First off.. CHRIS Man That is AWESOME.. Congrats and Lookin' Sick Nasty brotha !!

but secondly.. I hope no one reads this article and says OMG I have to do ALL 10 Exercises in ONE Shoulder session !! ... umm because, well to be honest... Unless it was ONE SET a piece, I believe that would be kind of OVERTRAINING?? Am I right or wrong on this guys??

Ok I am over-analyzing this or what ?? Hahaha Sorry Chris... Wow, Man.. I am Impressed.. So WHEN were these photo's taken?? Right after the Nationals?? A month ago?? Just curious ... :)

Can I say ENVY ??

Back