Christmas Shopping for The WIfe Today! What do you guys buy Spouses for Christmas???

I procrastinate, so Monday I took off work to go get the shopping done. If not I will be out on Christmas eve buying shit all night. I hate shopping so put that off until last minute.

The wifes a runner so I grabbed her a new treadmill and afew pair of under armor infrared coldgear tights for her outdoor treks and Im done lolol.
Ill of course grab afew liitle items to fill the stocking hung by the chimney with care

Off to the Mall today as soon as it opens! Hope to avoid crazy Lines and Mall Traffic!

Anyhow, WHat do you guys buy for your Wifes or GF's? Do you surprise them with something or just buy them what they asked for?

I already got my wife a Micheal Kors Jacket, she was with me when i got it, so she knows, but i want to surprise her with a matching Purse but they're like $600 for a fucking purse lmao insane shit! I don't understand how a fucking purse can cost that much GOSH DANG MONEY

Also around here in New Jersey every fucking women is wearing these Knee High Riding Boots, i must admit , some of them are kind of sexy, while some not so sexy, anyhow i am going to see if i can't find a nice pair of riding boots or whatever they're called, lol.

So what do you guys do? Buy gifts your wife asked for, or try to pick out a surprise???

In most cases you have her go with you to the store and pick out what she wants. That's guaranteed happiness on Christmas morning there, even though she knows that is what she is getting. My wife prefers that. Very seldom has any surprise gift worked out as well except maybe for the iPad mini I surprised my wife with a couple of years ago. --Oh, and any envelope containing money, lol.

Last edited:
Well one can only hope right I'm shooting for some Hershey high way action personally.

Hilarious! When I opened this thread the only word that popped out at me was Hershey's so you immediately got my attention, lol... Anyway, I just had to see what you got her that would deserve such a special thank you aka Hershey highway action (LOL) and yes a new car will do it :) Good luck buddy! Lol

That's nice how we buy our wife's things.
Been with mine 23 yrs.
still can't find that special something.
Mao I got her all new cooking gear pots pans silver wear the works shit coast me 650$
dam that shit ain't cheep. And Dosent look like much.
Shes italian and loves to cook.
She does wedding cakes and caters on the side so.

I I think the Xmas card and good morning tap is still the best !
love that women.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy holidays my brothers and sisters.

Last year I got my wife a smart phone and an IPad. This year diamond earrings and a diamond necklace, and lastly a pearl bracelet for our 30 year anniversary. No, I am not rolling in dough, not yet anyway.

I GOT MY WIFE A FUCKING GYM MEMBERSHIP AND SOME OTHER THINGS SHE WANTED. OF COURSE I GOT HER A FEW THINGS SHE DIDNT ASK FOR AS A SURPRISE BUT MOSTLY CLOTHES, BOOKS ETC.. SHIT SHE CAN USE. WE WERE OUT SHOPPING THE OTHER DAY AND SHES LOOKING AT THIS PURSE AND I SAID, "HELL NO, PUT THAT SHIT DOWN, LOL YOUR NOT GETTING ANOTHER PURSE". TOLD HER IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY. SHE LAUGHED ABOUT IT, SHE KNOWS IT WAS THE TRUTH.

My wife and I have been together for well over a decade now. When we first got together, I gave her this silver infinity ring. I was really just being a cheap bastard back then. $50 I paid. Time ticks by and I feel like I should replace that cheap ring with something made of gold. I have tried for years to replace that stupid ring and she just will not have it. Sentiment. smdh.

I cant go wrong getting her a new electronic something or another and of course, gift cards because I can never remember her size or her favorite color. She didn't seem to mind when I got her that new Kitchen aid bright friggin orange mixer that weighs 50 lbs so I have to move it for her every time she washes down the counter. :)

Man I am so fortunate Silk isn't into shoes or purses or any of that stuff. I got her some AAS, Peptides, new Recon headlights for her truck, we also both got some money to go shopping for gym clothes with. The last gift is a 3 day trip to a Bed and Breakfast in Savannah for both of us. Both Silk and I spend a lot of time thinking what we want and roll the big necessary stuff into birthday or Christmas gifts. I got a Lift Pump, Peptides, gym clothes, new shoes... and the trip.... and I always get a new knife on trips so that will be my last Christmas gift.. the knife I want is about $150...
Its been a crazy very difficult year for us and it only made our relationship stronger so we really went all out celebrating this year.

I got her the 13 inch MacBook Air today. Its wrapped up and she is going nuts trying to figure out what it is. I also got her a new pair of running shoes. She's going to flip when she opens up the new computer. She may kill me for spending that much money, but she'll pay me back. Wink Wink...LOL

Well Minima??? It's Christmas Day and we're all dying to know if you got your Christmas wish... Lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Well I don't normally kiss and tell but lately it's been a Hanukkah type deal! Lol! Past week or so it's been something different and boy oh boy I sure as hell won't complain lol. Not quite the Hershey highway BUT..no pun intended.. I'm still feeling jolly and who knows right??

Back