CJC 1295 and MGF Log

Wifey told me my peps came in so I plan on reconstituting when I get home before heading out to the gym.

Is there a wait period after I reconstitute or is it good to go right away or does it have to sit in the fridge for some time?

For post pin of mgf/igf is it still ok to pin when I get home or is that too late? I don't really want to pin at the gym or in the truck with the kido's in the back seat. 1/2 hour after workout is about when I get home.

I'm curious about this also. I think I remember reading that it's best if you can get it applied ASAP after training but I don't know what the time limit is for the benifits begin to start diminish.

cjc pin last night went well. Did 50mcg but I think I'm just going to bump it up to 100mcg. I fell asleep around 830 and woke up around 1130 feeling like it was time to get up because I felt rested. After that I didn't sleep much, had to pee every few hours because I was burning up from a late dose of cyto burn (I'll never do that shit again), I was sweating like a fucking slave in bed.

Pinned another 50mcg of cjc this am and brought another loaded slin pin to work but will definitely do 100mcg before bed tonight.

Gotta tell you, I look forward to pinning far more than the results lol. Is this common for newbies? Pinned sq abs last night and sq thigh this morning.

Last edited:
Yea, the pinning can get exciting lol. It may be a sick thing to look forward too, but I've gone through that before too

Switched up my dose of MGF to 200mcg bilaterally. Pinned chest last night and yeah the pinning is a rush. Doing a second pinning of mgf 12 hours later and pinned this morning and really feeling a difference. Really loving stacking igf pre and mgf post.

Keeping igf at 60mcg bilaterally.

CJC at 100mcg 3 times a day and rotating sq on thighs and abs. No flush feeling though as a lot of people have described but I'm also on cyto and aqua so i'm always feeling flushed lol. Haven't had a full night sleep yet but even with on and off sleep I feel really rested and not sluggish during the day.

Cyto was at 80mcg today for the second day then 100mcg tomorrow. Really feeling cyto now and having a hard time sleeping because my body is so warm. Monitoring body temp.

Yea, the pinning can get exciting lol. It may be a sick thing to look forward too, but I've gone through that before too

Ever since you guys got me applying IGF IM pre workout I get all amped up before I pin! I'ts like a pre w/o boost before my pre w/o supps!

When I apply it to my bis pre workout it hurts like a motherfucker, but once I get in the gym, I love it

Pinned my biceps last night for the first time with mgf and igf and it felt crazy. Woke up flexing :show: but a little sore from the pin.

Reading through your posts bro.. Looking like your right on track with everything!
I'll be keeping up with your progress. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me anytime!.. I'll do my best to try to help you out, but I'm pretty new to the game myself!
Lets get BIG bro!

Last edited:
Pinned my biceps last night for the first time with mgf and igf and it felt crazy. Woke up flexing :show: but a little sore from the pin.

I get like that too, my biceps will physically hurt and they'll stay pumped for a couple days

A lot of good stuff coming from MGF and MC IGF, pretty freaking awesome actually. I was getting bummed out last week because me fitted shirts around my arms were getting looser. I was thinking, "WTF!" But I didn't realize how much fat I had around my arms. My biceps are actually like softballs, round! I've been pinning IGF pre then MGF post, then 12 hours later the same thing. And rotating from outer bicep to inner bicep.

I haven't pinned my triceps since I cant reach around to the outer head where i need some growth. I'm going to show Cindee how to pin so she can hit them. Haven't noticed much on chest and quads but I think those are going to take longer to notice anything since they are larger muscles.

I haven't noticed much from CJC yet, I actually don't notice a lot. I lost a vial of cjc in the house somewhere and haven't used cjc for two days and don't notice it missing. Since Juanjohn mentioned boom dosing I'm probably going to do that.

Pretty much decided to do my first show next March in southern CA in front of family rather than a local one here so I'm very excited now!

A lot of good stuff coming from MGF and MC IGF, pretty freaking awesome actually. I was getting bummed out last week because me fitted shirts around my arms were getting looser. I was thinking, "WTF!" But I didn't realize how much fat I had around my arms. My biceps are actually like softballs, round! I've been pinning IGF pre then MGF post, then 12 hours later the same thing. And rotating from outer bicep to inner bicep.

I haven't pinned my triceps since I cant reach around to the outer head where i need some growth. I'm going to show Cindee how to pin so she can hit them. Haven't noticed much on chest and quads but I think those are going to take longer to notice anything since they are larger muscles.

I haven't noticed much from CJC yet, I actually don't notice a lot. I lost a vial of cjc in the house somewhere and haven't used cjc for two days and don't notice it missing. Since Juanjohn mentioned boom dosing I'm probably going to do that.

Pretty much decided to do my first show next March in southern CA in front of family rather than a local one here so I'm very excited now!
What show? The San Diego? I live in San Diego. I'll be competing in The Pacific USA here on August 17th. :thumbsup:

What show? The San Diego? I live in San Diego. I'll be competing in The Pacific USA here on August 17th. :thumbsup:

Sweet! I thought about that one but actually the one I meant to say is in April, the NPC Amateur Grand Prix in Culver City. Now that you mention it I may do that one, didn't know they had an novice division.

I'm always in San Diego on business bro. Originally lived in the Temecula area, grew up in Riverside.

Sweet! I thought about that one but actually the one I meant to say is in April, the NPC Amateur Grand Prix in Culver City. Now that you mention it I may do that one, didn't know they had an novice division.

I'm always in San Diego on business bro. Originally lived in the Temecula area, grew up in Riverside.

Small world...I grew up in Riverside and lived in Temecula from '91-'96. Trained at Gold's gym in Temecula.

Forgot to mention be johnjuan and I started derailing my log lol that this week I've noticed the most improvements in my workouts, especially yesterdays shoulders:sport:

Off today but going to do a little cardio while Cindee worksout.

Back