Clenbuterol and ECA Stack. Ephedrine , Aspirin And Caffeine to Get Shredded

So those who are on an eca stack, are you piecing it together, or are you finding a real deal eca stack for purchase? I used to use one that was called ECA. It was incredible. But as everything that works, the government shut it down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Piecing it together is your best bet. The E behind the counter is the real deal ( at least the FDA is good for something), then get the cheapest C you can find. I usually buy mine at walmart or you can find some good close out fat burners that are mostly C based products.

I do same thing but lost my license my wife was getting it for me but is sick and tired of it. They are getting real strict around here even turned her down a couple times. I switched to clen for a couple weeks and will cycle the clen with ECA. The shakes got me really good right now but I will adjust, soon hopefully!

ahhh i hate the clenbuterol shakes and jitters , and yawning non stop, which is why i dont use it,

Piecing it together is your best bet. The E behind the counter is the real deal ( at least the FDA is good for something), then get the cheapest C you can find. I usually buy mine at walmart or you can find some good close out fat burners that are mostly C based products.

I was actually curious if I could just use one of my fat burners as my caffeine for this stack. My hydroxycut has 270mg of caffeine in two pills. I finally got my eph from shopslim yesterday! Have to run and get a few bottles of aspirin now!

I was actually curious if I could just use one of my fat burners as my caffeine for this stack. My hydroxycut has 270mg of caffeine in two pills. I finally got my eph from shopslim yesterday! Have to run and get a few bottles of aspirin now!

yeah you could but i would just use caffiene tabs like vivarine or nodoze, or generic pharmacy brand, as i am not sure what else would be in your hydroxycut pills aside from the caffiene that might not interact well with the other drugs.

Back