I have found that clen seems to be one of those things that everyone body handle differently. The best run of thumb for me is to get up to 100mcg as quick as possible. If you can handle the side, increase daily or listen to your body and when the sides stop up the does. I am usually at 100 mcg in 3-4 days.

I have found that clen seems to be one of those things that everyone body handle differently. The best run of thumb for me is to get up to 100mcg as quick as possible. If you can handle the side, increase daily or listen to your body and when the sides stop up the does. I am usually at 100 mcg in 3-4 days.

exactly! cause i hate the shit lol, and i know it works great and know loads of people who love it, but for me and my body its a big NO NO

Clen is awesome for me! I could eat a large pizza and wake up the next day looking leaner. Lol. I just love how it allows you to keep up the calories and eating and still shred fat. For the record I still ate very good! Just through in more cheat meals and hammered cardio everyday for 20-30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clen is awesome for me! I could eat a large pizza and wake up the next day looking leaner. Lol. I just love how it allows you to keep up the calories and eating and still shred fat. For the record I still ate very good! Just through in more cheat meals and hammered cardio everyday for 20-30 mins

What are you in your 20's?.......................oh I remember those days eat anything nothing hurts. the good old days

I wish! I'm 34. When your on clen, tren, test, mast and doing cardio most days nothing will stick around. Haha! Metabolism is in 50th gear!

We are almost on the same thing..............life is good and vieny:thumbsup:

Haha! Fuck ya! Must of had 30 ppl in last couple months ask or tell me I'm on steroids. Guess it's obvious. I still say no. No ones mutha fn business.

Haha! Fuck ya! Must of had 30 ppl in last couple months ask or tell me I'm on steroids. Guess it's obvious. I still say no. No ones mutha fn business.

Really? Its quite obvious for me and no one asks or says shit, pretty rude that they even ask you, so fuck em! Although i did catch someone in the gym saying "That shit aint natural" when he thought i had left the mens locker room, i wanted to punch his fat face, but fuck him!

So no one really asks me, but if they did, I would say fuck yeah i eat steroids like they're M&M's mother fucker

1eb00d1076a18061f833cbfbbec99780.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great thread, a lot of good info on here. I posted a new thread about what I plan on doing for my clen cycle in the discussion forums for advice.
Thanks guys

exactly! cause i hate the shit lol, and i know it works great and know loads of people who love it, but for me and my body its a big NO NO
It seems to me we have similar body types. Clen and Tren are a No No for me. I have tried Albuterol, that I can handle, it's much better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back