Clenbuterol

is clen an anabolic?

do you need a recovery with it?

whats eca?

is the liquid clen thats sold at reserchkits.com enough for a cycle, how?

whats better and cheaper clen or cytomel?

IN HUMANS CLEN APPEARS MORE ANTI-CATABOLIC RATHER THAN ANABOLIC.NO NEED FOR A RECOVERY. ECA IS EPHEDRINE CAFFINE ASPRIN STACK COMMONLY FOUND IN POPULAR FAT BURNERS.CLEN AND CYTOMEL ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.CLEN IS EASIER TO USE WITH MORE ROOM FOR ERROR AND LESS RISK OF MUSCLE LOSS WHILE DIETING. VERY RARE FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE GAINS WITH CLEN.WORK YOUR WAY UP FROM 20MCG UP UNTIL AROUND 120MCG AND MAINTAIN THAT DOSE FOR 2 WEEKS, THAN SWITCH TO AN ECA STACK ALTERNATING BACK AND FORTH EVERY 2 WEEKS. I DON'T RAMP UP AGAIN AFTER RETURNING TO CLEN FROM THE ECA STACK. 30-45 MIN CARDIO/DAY,SOLID DIET,AND THIS IS A GOOD CUTTING PLAN

thanks for the response daddy48

so is what researchkits.com sells, 120 mcg 30 ml/dropper, enough for a cycle, or should I buy 2?

how do you take it? I dont understand

week 1: 2,3,4,5,6,6,6

week 2: 6,6,6,5,4,3,2

where do you get an eca stack? can you get it at a gnc/vitamin store?

basically, how exactly would someone want to use clen/eca if they were going to be starting it for the first time? can someone explain to me like a kid if you would please.

I mean I type in clen on a search engine and read the different sites or come to messages boards like these but can never gather enough info or have my questions answered.

ONE BOTTLE SHOULD BE ENOUGH. YOU WOULD DO IT LIKE THIS WEEK1 DAY1 1/4 ML, DAY2 1/4 ML ,DAY3 1/2 ML, DAY4 3/4ML , DAY5-14 1ML. DAY15-30 XENADRINE,STACKER,CHARGE,DYMETADRINE(THESE ARE ALL ECA AVAILABLE AT HEALTH STORES AND ONLINE ANYONE WILL WORK JUST FINE). DAY31 START FROM THE BEGINING WITH THE CLEN I GO RIGHT INTO 1ML, BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO INCREASE GRADUALLY AGAIN.ESSENTIALLY YOU'RE REAPTING TWO PROCESES EACH FOR THE LENGHT OF 2 WEEKS FOR 2 OR 3 MONTHS.HOPE THIS HELPS AND ISN'T TOO CONFUSING

why do you say i MIGHT need to increase it again in the second week? Its seems If I take it like you said in the first 2 weeks why shouldnt I take it the same way again in the 2 week.

and clen doesnt require any type of recovery like clorid? Ive read some people call it an anabolic. Clen doesnt fuck with your hair does it.

also would creatine be good to use with it? or would like puff my up becasue of the water retention in the muscles?

thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Back