Cloud's 12 week trenbolone ace/test prop shred with 3Js Nutrition Network

You may find 12 weeks is a bit long on tren, I'm usually burnt out by 8 weeks. plus by then my cholesterol levels are so out of wack i gotta come off for a bit. but everyone is different, you'll know when you need to come off.

Also if your shooting for 10% in 12 weeks clen or eca stack may be something to look into..also winny or var the last 4-6 weeks

Last edited:
Boom goes the dynamite!!!

It shall begin on monday!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to be partnering with 3J nutrition Network on this cycle. I have been looking at what he has done for people, and I know the importance of having an outsider critiquing and helping with my journey.

Thanks in advance goes out to 3J Nutrition Network for all the help.

Last edited:
You may find 12 weeks is a bit long on tren, I'm usually burnt out by 8 weeks. plus by then my cholesterol levels are so out of wack i gotta come off for a bit. but everyone is different, you'll know when you need to come off.

Also if your shooting for 10% in 12 weeks clen or eca stack may be something to look into..also winny or var the last 4-6 weeks

I want to grap some t3 for this cycle. It will come in handy. I always have ECA on hand, I work midnight shift, lol.

I am all ready to go!!!! Waiting on my nutrition workup from 3J Nutrition Network (www.3jsdiet.com) and then everything is going to get started!! Just a few days away from an epic 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am all ready to go!!!! Waiting on my nutrition workup from 3J Nutrition Network (www.3jsdiet.com) and then everything is going to get started!! Just a few days away from an epic 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets do this brother!!! looking forward to guiding you to the best physique you have ever achieved!!!

and for those of you who may be interested in my services, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

website link
www.3jsdiet.com

i am also offering a MC exclusive tax season sale!!! my prices have never been so low so take advantage of the offer!!

details are in the link!!

http://www.musclechemistry.com/uplo...3js-online-nutritional-training-coaching.html

lets do this brother!!! looking forward to guiding you to the best physique you have ever achieved!!!

and for those of you who may be interested in my services, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

website link
www.3jsdiet.com

i am also offering a MC exclusive tax season sale!!! my prices have never been so low so take advantage of the offer!!

details are in the link!!

http://www.musclechemistry.com/uplo...3js-online-nutritional-training-coaching.html

Hell yea bro.

Add in some GW50 to help improve your cardio. GW50 greatly increases cardio performance, so hopefully it will fully counter the cardio crushing effects of Tren.

You are in great hands with 3J, he is a master at this!

3J has done his magic. I"m just waiting a little bit to see how this diet is going to treat me, then off to the races!!!!!

Oh, wow, that stuff looks legit. I wonder if any board sponsors carry it.

GW501516 is a PPAR Agonist sold by many places that sell SARMs. Make sure to buy it in liquid form, since then it is 100% legal to both buy and sell (but not legal for human consumption). It gives the body a HUGE boost in endurance. I personally LOVE the stuff, my laboratory animals can do cardio all day and be HAPPY while doing it!

- - - Updated - - -

3J has done his magic. I"m just waiting a little bit to see how this diet is going to treat me, then off to the races!!!!!

3J is The Man. Once my neck injury is fixed, I am going back to having him continue to help sculpt me into a far better me. So far, he has worked wonders.

ugh! I'm driving myself nuts sitting here waiting to start. But 3J is right, I gotta dial in my diet before I jump on. I think I might start this week from what he is saying.

BAM!

First pin done!

80mcg igf1-lr3
100mg Test Prop
100mg Tren Ace
20mg Asin

about to kill it at the gym! I will post my workout later.

Also, I have starting pics I'll post up once I get my face out of em 8)

4-4-2016

Upper Body

243 lbs

Incline Press Machine - 50x15, 90x10, 90x10, 100x6

Seated Row - 100x15, 160x10, 160x8, 140x6

Seated DB Shoulder Press - 40x15, 50x10, 60x6, 50x8

Lat Pulldown - 70x15, 140x10, 140x10, 140x10

Shrugs - 135x12, 135x12, 135x12, 135x12

Fly's - 130x12, 130x12, 130x12, 130x12

Lateral Raises - 17.5x12, 17.5x12, 17.5x12, 17.5x12

Curls - 35x10, 35x10, 35x8, 35x8

Triceps Extension - 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

Cardio - 30 min eliptical

So I have to work out as dumb ass planet fitness right now, which pisses me off a lot. But I'm making the best of it. Today was a good workout, and I definitely felt much more pump than normal, i'm assuming its the igf1. I had a ton of energy, and the workout felt great. I am looking forward to a great cycle!!!!

Haha planet fitness! Just the purple color they have all over the place is bad enough! Your commitment is motivational.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4-5-2016

Lower body

243 lbs

Leg press - 405x20, 495x12, 495x12, 495x12, 495x12

Calf raises - 405x20, 495x12, 495x12, 495x12, 495x12

48" box jumps - 4 sets of 6

So my leg workout go cut real short bc i got called into work tonight. What i did felt ok.

Applied 80mcg igf1 today.

Back