cogh

shep

hey just tried to inject my fina into left delt and started coghing uncontrolably. this ever happend to anyone? and if so how did you get it to stop.no probs injecting in glutes.

this your first time using it? the cough happens to a lot of people, the more that gets into your blood stream the more you'll cough, nothing to worry about but it can be scary to get that cough. Some people complain about a metallic taste in their mouth as well

no bro i have used it in my last 5 cycles, and injected out of this same bottle into my glutes and didnt give me that cogh. coghed so hard couldnt finish injection only go t3/4 ml in. about puked

Presser said:
lol, dam thats the good shit,lol

lol, no kidding, after coughing you're all red, veins sticking out and you got a nice gloss of sweat on you.

you're ready to step on stage

like isaid first time for the cogh. will it happen every time now? it was almost instant ive heard people talk about it and ialways thoght that it happened after injection not that quick like half way through.

its normal. make sure your asperating. breathing in cold air helps. I used to go outside and breath in some good winter air.

Back