colon cleanse

i read that thing and are people really finding worms and animals in there? i mean built up crap and gum i can understand, but i dont want ot try this and give birth to a snake

gypsymoth said:
powels in the colon . they say if you eat a piece of gum your body doesnt digest it. that it stays in your colon for many years. Is that true? I kinda believe tht cause i know someone who was mowing the lawn and a article hit the side of a swimming pool and she chewed a piece of bubblegum and plugged up the whole like i saw on a cartoon. Yeah it stayed there for many years until they took the pool down. So I can see what bubblegum could do to your colon. that and corn LOL.

Hun, not trying to be rude...but could you atleast have your repoly to post relate to the topic at hand and make a little sense..sheesh this is rediculous....Md

what was rude about that i heard that if you swallow gum and it stays in your colon for may years is that true someone once told me that. there are certain foods your body doesnt digest , like corn. What is gum made of. We are talking about colons right? all you guys being ondiets dont you chew gum?

Last edited:
gypsymoth said:
what was rude about that i heard that if you swallow gum and it stays in your colon for may years is that true someone once told me that. there are certain foods your body doesnt digest , like corn. What is gum made of. We are talking about colons right? all you guys being ondiets dont you chew gum?
no one said you were rude they just said shut the fuck up wiht your nonsense posts..this time you actually made some sense but for the most part your posts are fucking useless and annoying...

well sorry i didnt mean to affend ya or make you feel emotional that you have to use a word like that to express yourself. I'm sure you dont mean to be so vulgar. we are talking about cleansing your colon it really isnt such a temper mental topic its kind of a natural thing isnt it. its good to cleanse your colon isnt it. I take a poop every day regularly

ive had it done before. it makes your body lose like 10 lbs of toxins, and your body absorbs nutrients better. you feel really awesome afterwards, the only part that sux is they stick a tube up your ass, which i wasnt down with but it helps wonders.

And to think that we could potentially have that much toxin in our bodies....that's pretty bad.

Back