Colonics / colon cleansing

No joke.

Wanted to clean out before next cycle. Searchrd the net for the most powerful colon cleanse:

www.colonblow.com (stop laughing) this stuff works!! - they even have pictures on their site.

S

Just ordered a 3 pack for myself from colonblow. Remember poopin is cool. Will report back with my experience.

I took a weekend - thurs thru sunday & ran all 3 in the pack consecutivley with light meals & prune juice. Really backflushed the system clean!!

They suggest using 1 pack and no meals for the best results - there's no way I'm going 24 hrs w/o food. So I chose light meals and extended the treatment

S

supreme said:
I took a weekend - thurs thru sunday & ran all 3 in the pack consecutivley with light meals & prune juice. Really backflushed the system clean!!

They suggest using 1 pack and no meals for the best results - there's no way I'm going 24 hrs w/o food. So I chose light meals and extended the treatment

S
Just curious-did you weigh yourself before and after treatment-not to say weigh loss is the best way to measure sucess as there are to many variables really-especially if you severely cut back your caloric intake.

Back