Congrats to "SupermanNPC" one of MuscleChemistrys Reps for winning the Golds Over all

Looked great and you earned it.. I have competed in that show and it is a very tough show..

What did you finally weight in at?
How many in your weight class?
Can't wait to see pics of those in your weight class and then se pics of those in the final round.

Congrats again SPC!!!

bigbaldbulldog said:
Looked great and you earned it.. I have competed in that show and it is a very tough show..

What did you finally weight in at?
How many in your weight class?
Can't wait to see pics of those in your weight class and then se pics of those in the final round.

Congrats again SPC!!!
I weighed in at 217lbs
there were 7 in my class i think

Im trying to fill myself back up and hopefully add a few pounds for the Easterns Nov 10th.

Also for this show i did not carb deplete or carb load, i didnt want to catch a rebound
i did however cut some water. The Easterns I am going all out.

thanks for all your support and encouragement fellas

I weighed in at 217lbs

Im trying to fill myself back up and hopefully add a few pounds for the Easterns Nov 10th.

Also for this show i did not carb deplete or carb load, i didnt want to catch a rebound

I weighed in at 217lbs

Congrats, man. I know dick about serious bodybuilding, but its obvious that you have worked very hard and know what the hell you are doing. Well deserved.:thumbsup:

Back