Could I compete ?

attachment.php
Mirror angle sucks, going back home for 3 weeks and have a full length mirror there so can post one next week. What do you think physique or classic physique ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 28
You look great bro! You have plenty of muscle to diet down hard and get shredded while maintaining nice muscle bellies, for a physique show

Men's physique , possibly classic depending how diet goes and what you look like after ,

Cool, I'm gunna run a 12 weeks mock prep in around 10 weeks so will log it and keep progress pics up and make my decision on classic or physique after that don't wanna rush into it too much. Thanks guys

I've seen guys are allowed to crossover and do men's and classic in same show , so that might be a possibility to! You could do well in one or both for sure! Your upper body looks closer to men's physique and lower body classic physique , but I honestly think if u got shredded to the bone you'd do very well in men's physique ! Which years ago might have been an insult or take as such but today's pro men's physique have beautiful bodies so it's not a jab at you when I say I think u more suited for men's physique

but you do have some nice wheels

I guess we'll find out soon enough what's under there once shredded

I just did my show a month ago and there were 10 times more physique guys than classic guys... physique is a tough class no doubt but who doesn't like a good challenge.. the show I did you could cross over also so I may consider both if I were you

Their are those legs, you look great man nice sweep on the quads will cut down nice

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Back