countybiker 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly man I don't know about dosing size with DMSO other than a little goes a long way. Personally I would set aside however many pellets is you daily dose and mix with some DMSO and apply to inner elbows and back of knees.
No use in making it more complicated than it needs to be

so ltlguy recipe suggests 1 tablespoon of dmso for 2-3 pellets. another article I read said crush up 150 pellets and mix with 100ml of dmso let it sit for 6 days but shakeing it up daily then on 7th day strain it through a coffee filter to separate the gunk. the article said that you would use 2ml a day for 50 days and you would get about 30 mg daily into your system. i also thought that tegaderm skin would be the best to apply over the application site. what do you think of this?.

This is good, no need to filter with the DMSO and applying to skin. If you were going to extract the hormone i would filter.

Years ago maybe 10, i had read guys eating the pellets. Dont thing it would work but have read it before. I would say try the DMSO way, post up a log day by day, and let us all learn from you.

i had ordered anabol from Thailand and asked them to email me when it was sent and heard nothing. so every few days i emailed asking and nothing. finaly on the 16th day i get a email saying it was shipped out with a tracking number here it is the 24th checked the tracking number and all it says is prepareing to ship from origin. i think i got ripped off again i should have known better . i don't know if i can post the name of the site on here just in case but if you want to know just private text me and ill tell you the site to stay away from they will steal your money. where has the honest ppl gone to?

I undeleted this! No deleting threads especially if the thread can help someone else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back