Craig Titus Olympia Preview

midwtchamp said:
I think Jay has the better physique than ronnie and Chris looked like pure t shit when I met him at my last contest...I think Gunther is a little low I say Gunther will do top 5....lee (mini me) priest may as well give up!

OK, so I'm a little confused......

You think Jay has better structure than Ronnie?? LMAO

Gunter is moving along purely on hype...Charles Glass certainly helped him make necessary improvements, but he still has a long way to go to bring his upper body in line with his lower

If Ronnie's on, there is no bodybuilder out there who even comes close.....even the pros say the same thing.

Ronnie is in his own league...if he is on no one can tough him....

He is just a genetic freak.....he has it all bunched up in one package....he will go down with the best physique of all time...I am saying that because no one will poses the qualties in one package like he does....

I am talking about him in 1998 not now with the gut...

I agree about the gut....shame some of these guys go to such extremes just to beat the next.....even Jay's starting to poke out a little.............

Harvey Balboner said:
8th - Gunter Schlierkamp

This is where most of the fans reading this will be like "what the hell is Titus talking about?" Remember this is a physique contest, not a personality competition. We all know Gunter is one of the nicest guys in the sport, a little too nice for my taste but what the hell, I like him. And I wish him all the success in the world, but I have to write it like I see it and I don't think he should place any higher than 8th and that's only because some of the other top names are out of the show. He's made great improvements, but to go from like 15th in the Olympia to not qualifying to a special invite to 5th in the Olympia to beating Ronnie at last year's GNC is a little too hard for me to swallow! The improvements are outstanding and no one can argue with that, but even with the added muscle and better conditioning I just don't see him as a top three guy, which is what all the "hype" has been indicating. Just so there are no hard feelings, I like Gunter and I wish him the best. One thing I know for sure; if being seen in Flex Magazine had anything to so with the Olympia, Gunter would win every time! Then again, so would Jay and Kevin!
i think theres goin to be huge upset in this years mr,olympia,...gunter is looking very promosing in cracking the top five,..last years competition he had a rock hard phisyque with a quality mass appearence,..im sure he caught hes flaws and making greater improvements,..who knows?:arcade:

Back