Cutting gear with B12

Question,
since B-12 is water soluble (right?), would it help to keep a pin from clogging when shooting suspension through say a 22 ga. needle?

bump for B-12. Very timely service. I know it's been said a thousand times but this was my first order and I received in 3 days. And that included the days on the weekend.

22gauge pins shouldn't be clogging ...next I 'm gonna herea story about somone's girl not changing the pin after drawing and pinning them with an 18 gauge pin .......( this did happen to a friend ....poor guy ....omg .....I don't know about suspension clogging pins ....never used it so you will have to do some reasearch .....

but I would say if your having clogging problems run it under hot water to thin the oil out a little ...I do this with my tren.....

buyb12 said:
22gauge pins shouldn't be clogging ...next I 'm gonna herea story about somone's girl not changing the pin after drawing and pinning them with an 18 gauge pin .......( this did happen to a friend ....poor guy ....omg .....I don't know about suspension clogging pins ....never used it so you will have to do some reasearch .....

but I would say if your having clogging problems run it under hot water to thin the oil out a little ...I do this with my tren.....

I think I'd pass out if someone stuck me with an 18g pin.....

They look real big when they're comming at you Bidshug :laugh:
The only few times I've been stuck with them was when I donated blood, and a few times I was given IV's. At least with the IV, they only stick you every 2 or 3 days, and leave it in, I couldn't imagine doing ED injections with them.

Badgermoon said:
Question,
since B-12 is water soluble (right?), would it help to keep a pin from clogging when shooting suspension through say a 22 ga. needle?

doesn't suspension clog from crystals? I'm not sure if b-12 would help but for the price it's worth a try I'd just make sure to heat it up real good first.

Back