Cycle #3: What do you think, comrades?

Small said:
Well, T200 is underdosed.
But that's not my point. I wanted to say, that instead of adding 600mg/week of EQ you would be better off adding 700mg of T200.... EQ is less androgenic and less anabolic then Test, so for you , as hardgainer it's better to look for stronger stuff.
For side effects use Liquidex and Proscar.

Good point. Haven't really looked at it that way before but it makes sense. There's so much emphasis on stacking now though that we immediately think "add something else" instead of "add more test".
Hair loss hasn't ever been an issue before, the saw palmetto helps some with that, but I'll look into getting some proscar. Have plenty of arimidex on hand and it works well as long as I keep steady levels of it in my body. Thanks for the input all of you.

When are you planning to begin the HGH bridge?
I'd start HGH vat week 6 of the cycle,it takes about that long for it to begin to be effective....and contine for a minimum of 3-4months.

The TT T2 seems like a solid product, no complaints here. Cycle is going well, much stronger, more vascular, body fat down, but still can't eat enough to gain weight even though I'm shoveling down steaks and chicken and everything else in sight.... just have to try harder I guess. I wish there was an "opposite" of T3 that slowed your metabolism down.

As far as the HGH goes, it might be a pipe dream. Too expensive right now.

Back