It seems to make my wife a bitch..
But on 50mg tren 50mg prop she isn't..
Really it affects her or maybe it's me she don't like...

But at 65-75mg a day Tren ace and 50mg prop if I am super calm and show her love and affection no head games...

I Gotta be my best. CBD helps and L-theanine too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

LMAO :satan:

Haha. My wife expects it from me. I’m a army Ranger and my other 4 guys are cycling also so let’s just say not a good couple months to be the bad guys

I swear when I take tren when things start to tighten up, either she gets insecure or a pheromone gets to her....
One or other I see it everytime. I could swear she was on the tren!!

MM

im up to tren 100 eod test p 75 eod and cyp 200 weekly. No sides affects or anything. Should I stay or go up? Also just changed my workout to 3-4 sets 13-15 reps. The past 4 months I’ve been doing 3-5 reps. What do you think?
The change in your workouts is definitely smart. Always change up keep your body off balance. I do same thing. Low reps for awhile, high reps medium back to low ect.
Are you throwing in the 200mgs of cyp because it's a prescribed trt dose? I would up the prop to 100 eod too. That's fine. Don't think the 200 mgs of cyp is needed though.

Be careful with the tren! I ran it last year at the same level as you and for the first week I felt amazing! Then the bullshit head games started. I was such an ass (more than normal) and I knew it was happening but could not stop it. Needless to say I only lasted 4 weeks on it. May try it again this spring, I will have to see how the wife is about that......
Some can't take it. If you're one of those people don't risk going to jail or loosing you wife to take a drug. Tren isn't necessary to build your best possible physique.

Some can't take it. If you're one of those people don't risk going to jail or loosing you wife to take a drug. Tren isn't necessary to build your best possible physique.
Good diet hgh primo mast and test with DHB great alternative
Add Novothyral to test deca and hgh and I am cutting while full as can be!!

I am calmer on tren ace I always keep my TRT at 200mg because I have had to leave on plane and had crash of hormones cause prop dies off too fast!!

But tren ace I am calmer but more active rather than procrastinate
I just Gotta keep test lower than tren

MM

im up to tren 100 eod test p 75 eod and cyp 200 weekly. No sides affects or anything. Should I stay or go up? Also just changed my workout to 3-4 sets 13-15 reps. The past 4 months I’ve been doing 3-5 reps. What do you think?
How u doing??

Back