Cycle Log: TEST PROP / TREN ACE / SD / DTA / IGF1-LR3

Sorry guys, I will post the 4 week update tomorrow.

Long story short, I have decided to stop everything except for IGF until gyno is gone.
It really sucks because it really only ended up being a 2 week cycle,
because I have barely even worked out in the last 2 weeks due to having no gym membership.

It's a bummer, but I have to take tare of myself. It is what it is.
I will take measurements tomorrow and let you guys know how things ended up.

WEEK 4 UPDATE:

First, the Positive:

The main thing I noticed from this short cycle is that my muscles are the hardest they have ever been.
I'm contributing that to the DTA, since I have read of others having the same experience.
Also, Vascularity has been insane. I really feel that there is a serious synergy between the IGF and DTA.
I have been taking IGF for almost a year now (off and on) with many different compounds, so I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Now, the bad news:

I have decided I'm not taking anything except for MC IGF until this lump in my chest is gone.
That is my top priority now.
I know it sucks, but I want to be safe.
I still don't have a gym membership or any income right now, so I guess it's a good time to do this.
If you don't know, I was on Sabbatical from church, then I decided not to work last semester.
That's why I've been without work for so long, but it's time to get back in the saddle.
I've been distributing my resume pretty aggressively, so it's only a matter of time before something happens.

My weight is back to 170 (lost 5lbs, but it was probably glycogen).
I didn't really have time to make any real gains, but I'm not even worried about it for now.
I look so much better than I did when I began all of this 2.5 years ago, and I'm happy with how I look for now.
Mainly, I just wanted to feel confident with my shirt off, and I do, so that's a big deal to me.
I took measurements, and I have lost just a little here and there, but I'll get it back.
Anyway, I have a really nice stash, so I'll definitely get back "on" once this is taken care of.

The lump no is no longer sensitive, so no pain, but I want the lump GONE (it can't be good to have that in my chest).
I'm currently running 40mg/ED NOLVA, and 2.5mg/ED LETRO.
It is definitely a little smaller, and with the pain subsiding, everything seems to working great!
I just know it will work even better if I'm not "on" anything.

I'm also adding Clomid for a complete PCT.
I've actually never ran a true PCT before, because I started out on TRT, but I want to start from scratch.
Hopefully I will find work soon, and be able to get my levels checked. If I get where I feel too bad, I'll take a little Test.
I'm really not concerned with losing much of my gains, because I have achieved my results over such a long period of time, I don't think it's gonna be an issue.
I'm sure the IGF will help though...

Once this is taken care of, I'm pretty sure that I will be resuming the same cycle (minus Test Cyp), because I was really happy with how it was going.
I'm going to stick with only short esters from now on though, which means I have a ton of TEST that I don't freaking need.
The only regret I have is, I only have 12 10mg SD caps left. I wish I had more, but I have other stuff.
I may run the SD alongside some EPI or ELITE TREN next time. It can't hurt.
I also have plenty of Dbol, but I'd rather start with non-aromatizing compounds to make sure it doesn't come right back.

Anyway, I really hate to end this log this way, but it is what it is.
It may take a while, but I will update you guys on my progress.
Thanks to those who contributed!
As always, feel free to PM me with any help you may need!

I'm trying to figure out just how bad this lump is, any chance your comfortable posting a pic, i mean is it noticeable to look at or is it just something you can see and feel?

It's almost gone.
U can't see it. Never could.
What I've been doing has gotten rid of the soft tissue but not the hard tissue.
Hopefully it won't be much longer.
Thanks

yes great LOG and you feel the Trest raising your core temp more so than Testosterone or you read it does this, or both brutha. Im down for whatever compound does this like a thermogenic, but i never ran trestolone, though testosterone is a main staple in my bodybuilding arsenal

I ran trest at 50 ed for a week 100 ed for 9 weeks, it does bring up your core temp I believe more than test also but it didn't seem so as much as i heard about. It also shortened my breath alot I could hardly walk my dog's without getting winded I would have to stop to catch my breath at times. Good for strength and good quality muscle but definitely not a test replacement. And lethargy was bad but that's just my take on it

Trest definitely works better for me (as well as many others) than Test, and can absolutely replace Test with it if you want to.
Many refer to it as the "Test Killer"!
Just goes to show how compounds affect people differently.
Trest worked great for me as far as a nice recomop.
It's actually being studied by Pfizer to be used for HRT. It's only a matter of time before this happens.
I'm on TRT, and I'll definitely be making the switch when this happens.

Many people replace Test with Trest with great results and very little sides.
It is 16 times more anabolic than Test, and does not convert to estrogen, although it will increase prolactin.

700mg is a pretty high dose.
The most I've ran is 450/week. Maybe I'll try a higher dose in the future.
The only sides I've experienced is increased core temp in the gym, and puffy nips (which was easily corrected with Anti-P).
I've never heard of anyone experiencing lethargy or shortness of breath, but most people don't run it at that high of a dose.

Glad to hear you made some gains with it though.

WEEK 5 UPDATE:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the lump (gyno) under my right nip is almost COMPLETELY gone!
I have to try really hard to find it now, and it is just a very small piece.
It's still there, but considering I've only been treating it for a couple of weeks, and it gets smaller every day, it should be gone within the week!

I'm amazed at how fast the treatment worked.
It gives me confidence for future cycles knowing that I have such an effective treatment plan.

For those that missed it, I am running:

40mg/ED NOLVA
Tapered up to 2.5mg/ED LETRO, and now I'm tapering back down.
.5mg/WEEK of Anti-P (Caber/Dostinex)
Clomid: 150/150/100/100/50/50

I had been running the Letro for a week or two longer than the NOLVA, but it really didn't start shrinking until I added the NOLVA.

BTW, These were all MC products!

Also, I won the Mass Builder contest for "3 bottles of Test of your choosing"!
The AWESOME thing about it is, MB said he would send me 5 bottles of PROP instead of 3, since the cost is less.
I just thought that was really cool of them.
So, Big shout out to MB and STUDMUFFIN for hooking me up!
Thanks so much guys!!

Anyway, I'm gonna continue my PCT for at least another month.
I can't wait to start my next cycle. Especially now that I have so much Test Prop!
Obviously, I'm gonna be running MB Test Prop and MB Tren Ace.
Most likely my next cycle is gonna be very similar to what I had planned for this cycle that I had to cut short.
I'll be running a new cycle log for it, and hopefully I won't have to cut it short this time...

I'm still running IGF, but that's it. I was gonna add in some Ostabol, but I decided to wait.
I'm holding onto my weight, and I'm still just as vascular as ever!!
I'm not experiencing any negative sides, and everything feels great!!

Later!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention that I just received my contest winnings from MB.
5 bottles of Test Prop 100!!

Also, the lump is almost entirely gone (really have to dig for it), so I'll be ready to get back "on" pretty soon.

I have a second interview for a job on Thursday, and it's looking like I'm gonna get it, so that's gonna change things quite a bit.
I'll actually be able to get a gym membership!
The pay (uncapped potential!) and hours (9-5 M-F) are really great, so I'm really looking forward to it!
Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention that I just received my contest winnings from MB.
5 bottles of Test Prop 100!!

Also, the lump is almost entirely gone (really have to dig for it), so I'll be ready to get back "on" pretty soon.

I have a second interview for a job on Thursday, and it's looking like I'm gonna get it, so that's gonna change things quite a bit.
I'll actually be able to get a gym membership!
The pay and hours are really great, so I'm looking forward to it!

Great news! Congratulations Nikon.
Can't wait for the next log.

Thanks man!
I thought it was really cool of MB to send me 5 bottles, when the contest was for 3.
Granted, Prop is half the price of all the other forms of Test, but it was still very cool of them.
Big props to MB!!

Back