Cyto Burn and Aqua Burn protocol...

I've always just dealt with the headaches. It's just become a normal side. Nothing unbearable though and yes they either subside or I get used to them and don't notice it as much

Ok I have a newbie question... sorry if this sounds ignorant but how does this compare to the ECA stack? I've not used either one and since being on here talking you all you big ass ripped mo fo's Im feeling quite inadequate and want to step it up... still figuring which what to go with what... Sorry for being such a newb on this one.

Ok I have a newbie question... sorry if this sounds ignorant but how does this compare to the ECA stack? I've not used either one and since being on here talking you all you big ass ripped mo fo's Im feeling quite inadequate and want to step it up... still figuring which what to go with what... Sorry for being such a newb on this one.

Most people say it works better then eca stack, I personally prefer the eca stack although I'm in the minority I believe! The aqua-burn will melt the fat off faster!

Nice... I may try this then because I wouldn't even know where to find a good E part to the ECA lol I do know you can get it but I haven't found one that just seemed to have super good and legit reviews... but I've only been digging into it for a couple of days. with this sale going on now I'll do this stack but I do hope in the future to try the ECA. I intend on trying every supplement someday lol at least that way I can draw my own conclusions... who knows I could be a minority who likes eca better!

Damn I actually knew that cause of a post you put up in the articles the other day. Damn... I totally forgot... So I think based on your rec I'll try this stack, and now that I will never forget I can go OTC the ephedrine HCL I'll give that a shot at a later date. Thanks for reminding me about that.

I just got my aqua and cyto in the mail today. I will probably start tomorrow, or definitely Monday. I'm also still doing 3 Super DMZ and 60 IGF per day...can't wait to add these two and see what happens!

I just got my aqua and cyto in the mail today. I will probably start tomorrow, or definitely Monday. I'm also still doing 3 Super DMZ and 60 IGF per day...can't wait to add these two and see what happens!

You're in for a fat burning ride with that combo

This is probably a dumb question.. but say I'm going on winter break in 3 weeks.. Would it be ill-advised to take aqua/cyto for 3 weeks, take 2 weeks off, then continue after that? I'm only asking because I know I'll be consuming alcohol over break and I don't know how that would be on this stack.. I'd really appreciate any feedback!

Bump for a great thread. What are the common sides with cyto? I know Aquaburn will give you the shakes and possible cramps. What should you notice with cyto?

Weight loss is the main side effect of cyto-burn from what I understand

OK this may sound ignorant but if cyto is 50 mcg/ml then are you taking a whole dropper? Isn't a full dropper 1 ml? So your taking half a dropper in the morning and one half in the afternoon correct to total 50 mcg for the day.

Last edited:
OK this may sound ignorant but if cyto is 50 mcg/ml then are you taking a whole dropper? Isn't a full dropper 1 ml? So your taking half a dropper in the morning and one half in the afternoon correct to total 50 mcg for the day.

Yes one filled dropper is 1ml, I'm not sure what the mg per ml dosage is of their cyto-burn, but i do know the filled dropper is 1ml. I would also use a syringe to measure it precisely, as you are going to want to ramp it up and MAKE SURE TO RAMP IS BACK DOWN!!! I wouldn't be starting with 50mcg daily thats for sure, i would start with half that a day for a few days and then slowly ramp up and again….MAKE SURE YOU RAMP DOWN!

Hi,
I read your post. I point your post very properly for each men and women and I've a compact web-site.
chiropractor services via which you will get. In case your feel really good, please come to our web-site will see.
Thank

As Presser said, yes 1ml is the same as 1 full dropper. I would also like to add, 50mcg would be a little high to start out with, but that's only my opinion.

So I started my cycle today at 25 mcg (aqua) first thing in the AM (0415 hrs) followed by 15 mcg (cyto), Did 45 min of cardio (ran 4 miles). I'll be taking the other 15 mcg (cyto) after lunch to equal a total of 30 mcgs. So far I haven't experienced any sides so I'm wondering if I should take another 20 - 25 mcg of the Aqua, its 0830 my now my time. should i just stay where I'm at for the day or go ahead and add another dose? Any advice would be great.

Back