D-bol Tabs??

The only other DBOL I role played with was Ref B but that stuff is horrible.

And last time I checked Schering was in the US unless they outsourced manufacturing to Mexico which wouldn't suprise me.

BillTheButcher said:
The only other DBOL I role played with was Ref B but that stuff is horrible.

And last time I checked Schering was in the US unless they outsourced manufacturing to Mexico which wouldn't suprise me.
exactly i can get schering from mexico but i can only get two things and that is primoteston amps {test e.} and proviron!!

As I said, I got great gains off of Thais and Naps. That would be my choice and as someone said when you take dbol, don't drink and watch your liver.

i know bro it's cool.it might not be enough but i get blood work done once a year to check my liver enzymes.i am not "on" now but will be soon cause i'm ready to get back on i hate being "normal" there's guy on here with the name NORMAL SUCKS and i totally agree!!but i will def. not be drinking when on the tabs for sure.i drink evreyday man i mean i drink alot bro.the thing is,{somebody agree with me} when i'm on a cycle and massive amounts of test etc. in the blood and i put alcohol in the mix of things i tend to get my balls twisted u know.in other words i tend to get fired up really quick any body else relate to that?

but,with all that consumption of alcohol i still ,manage to hold on to nice ripped obliques and abs so thats good..dehydration becomes a slight problem though

Alcohol and bodybuilding do not mix. Alcohol is a legal drug that the government makes a lot of money on. There is no need for it.

And I am a nasty drunk so that is why I don't drink. You should have blood work done before, during and after a cycle but that is my opinion.

no,no, i understand your right i should get it done technically six times a year cause i run two three month cycles a year,but so far so good,i seam to have a strong liver but i dont want to jinx myself!!plus with my nect cycle it will be the first time ever running orals in my cycle so i guess i'm going to get more ezyme analyasis done than i usally get done.it's kind of weird bro there's like a hundred and somethin' peaple on hear and it seems like were the only two peaple talking........ohh well,shit it's cool bro u know

Back