dnp bloat

In my experience the reason why u bloat is because DNP acts like a diuretic....when the body excretes water it activates another mechanism to retain it and actually causes in a lot of cases to bloat even more...just keep water high and when dnp cycle is done u will c your best results 2 weeks after last dose

right pumped like I've said and thought, it's usually about 10 days after my last dose that I can tell I did a run

I too have had the bloat. I at first was extremely dissapointed with DNP, because it is hyped as this big metabolism booster, like doubles your metabolism. So each day I am looking fatter, can you imagine! I obtained DNP and filled gelatin capsules myself. So I knew nothing was fake. But a week after stopping it, I started to see the water retention go away, and started getting several comments from people asking if I was getting ready for a show. So the water gain does happen, and for a short while, you can weigh more. The bigger the guy, then the more water and thus, weight can be temporarily gained. Don't sweat it, gee I think I just made my first joke, dont sweat the water weight gain from DNP, it will go away about a week later, maybe sooner after your last dose.

DirtyLeg and Starkraven,
I carry a few extra pounds year round but really fat as you put it, I am not. I was running the 100 day DNP cycle to see what would happen....on a long low dose cycle. First hand experiance I feel is the best. It makes me wonder if I were to run a low dose Test cycle for 6 months would you say that I was a scrawny individual. I also carry a gun virtually everywhere I go....does this mean Im a criminal??? No, it means Im in Law Enforcement and I am required to. My point is dont judge a book by the cover. :)

yo mb breath..... I was just laughing with ya at what stark raven said above my bad, I was just tryin to spread a little humor with ya sorry if i offended you

Dirtyleg, there is never any offense taken. I just dont like to see people jump to conclusions when they do not know all of the details. People come to this board (and others) to help them out and exchange knowledge maybe even look for some incouragement. We dont want them to feel outcast or shunned with "you must be really fat..." comments. This is a FANTASTIC board and I only want to see it improve.

Back