Do You Use IGF-1 For Cutting?

yes and no... the results from IGF aren't the same as tren but you don't have the side effects

I've ran the 2 together and have gotten great results but I don't think it was a synergistic effect-just the 2 acting at the same time

Of course I will never come off cyp or E. Some sort of long ester with it. Never done a cycle with more than 2 types such as tren and cyp. But looking forward to cyp, tren, and igf. Maybe even some mast with it would be great from what im hearing.

Of course I will never come off cyp or E. Some sort of long ester with it. Never done a cycle with more than 2 types such as tren and cyp. But looking forward to cyp, tren, and igf. Maybe even some mast with it would be great from what im hearing.

Yeah that's an instant body changer!!

Just over 3 weeks on igf and I get food craving out of no where. Like I cant get enough. Starting keto monday. Kinda worried that im gonna starve lol. The other night I finished a workout. Had to be somewhere and didnt get a post workout drink or food. Matter of an hr I was sick. Went straight to the fastest place I could for food. Totally skipped out on where I needed to be to get some food in me. Lol

Just over 3 weeks on igf and I get food craving out of no where. Like I cant get enough. Starting keto monday. Kinda worried that im gonna starve lol. The other night I finished a workout. Had to be somewhere and didnt get a post workout drink or food. Matter of an hr I was sick. Went straight to the fastest place I could for food. Totally skipped out on where I needed to be to get some food in me. Lol

damn i must have missed this post of your bro, and yeah be careful and always have something on hand. Blood sugar levels are nothing to mess with, though not everyone get this way from igf , enough people do for me to tell everyone to get ur carbs in or keep em handy.

Back