Crazy that it's easier to get Clen and Roids than Ephedrine.

Crazy right! And its easier to get heroin, pain pills and cocain then all of the above lmao

ok that was off topic, lol, but yeah, i sure would love to see pure ephedrine back in stores and at the counter of every gas station like it use to be!

Crazy right! And its easier to get heroin, pain pills and cocain then all of the above lmao

ok that was off topic, lol, but yeah, i sure would love to see pure ephedrine back in stores and at the counter of every gas station like it use to be!
Maybe you guys are looking in the wrong places. Maybe ask some truckers what they use and where they get it

Maybe you guys are looking in the wrong places. Maybe ask some truckers what they use and where they get it

I dont know any truckers lol, and i think they all use meth to drive cross country and stay awake lol,

Ephedrine HCl without Guaifenesin.

I dont know any truckers lol, and i think they all use meth to drive cross country and stay awake lol,

Hi Guys. Interested in getting pure Ephedrine HCl without Guaifenesin.

Can you guys please PM a link?

Thanks.

Sorry man , wish I could myself but it's only available legally with it

Currently in search of buying caffeine powder if anyone wants to pm me bulk price on it. Preworkout in the making and synephrine doesn't look so hot

Bumping this up and someone had mentioned the ban on dmaa I think it was and it’s reversal?

Anyone??

hello guys i hold 2 ephedrines in list the :
Ephedrine HCL amps 50mg/ml from sopharma
and UNEXO pharmacy pakistan 30mg/tab

Has anyone used these ephedrine HCl ampules? And does anyone know the laws for importing them since ephedrine is legal?

Has anyone used these ephedrine HCl ampules? And does anyone know the laws for importing them since ephedrine is legal?
I can only talk about the tabs. I bought the tabs and they were rlly incredible.
As I wrote last year, I am living in the EU and theire shipping it from greece. So I had not a problem with the shipping. :-D

ok I found this place for the ephedrine....... the website looks legit. I even did the chat thing asking about the min. order. Some products have a minimum order and some don't. Sooooo whose gunna be the guinea pig?? Draw straw? duck duck goose? Here's the website...... richmed-pharma.com I use to order from pct-shop all the time and it's the exact product. The ephedrine hcl 50mg by sopharma.......its 2 dollars cheaper too lol.

Did anyone ever give these guys a try? richmed-pharma.com Or find another source for ephedrine?
They have some interesting buys not usually found on surface web. Some hardcore shit too. Powder/pill ephedrine no longer listed.

It's hard to get ephedrine. Canada is easy though, kaizen ephendrine but I haven't found any shop that willing to ship to the U.S or europe.

Did anyone ever give these guys a try? richmed-pharma.com Or find another source for ephedrine?
They have some interesting buys not usually found on surface web. Some hardcore shit too. Powder/pill ephedrine no longer listed.

I havent tried anywhere in some time now since getting beat from last place i ordered from in Canada

I would love to hear of any good sources for pure ephedrine hcl

I had to use ephedrine sulfate instead of hcl due to pharmacy being out of primatene tabe (hcl) and had to buy brokaid (sulfate) and i still felt the difference, maybe its my head, but HCL is better

But still both of them came with the expectorant guafinessan bullshit in them, so i would love to find good old ephedrine only tabs like we use to have back in the day and legal!

Only upside to thebronkaid is they came in 25mg tabs obviously the expectorant doubled to, but i thought that was kinda cool, after i been using 12.5 mg primitine ephedrine for years and taking 4- 6 tabs daily, so bronkaids 25 mg tab was a pleasant welcome from my usual morning ritual of downing 4-6 tabs primitene , 1 aspirin, and 4-5 tabs caffiene

Back