I just got the test kit in the mail.
I took pics but I can't upload from my phone. Let me work on it.
I ran 3 tests. 2 of product from slim shop. The ephedrine hcl and their eca stack.
The 3rd test was a bronkaid.
If ephedrine is present then the sample turns purple. This did not happen when. I tested the slim shop product but the bronkaid did turn purple.
Slim shop...bogus
uploadfromtaptalk1463440885647.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463440899218.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463440934778.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463440951257.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463440963722.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just got the test kit in the mail.
I took pics but I can't upload from my phone. Let me work on it.
I ran 3 tests. 2 of product from slim shop. The ephedrine hcl and their eca stack.
The 3rd test was a bronkaid.
If ephedrine is present then the sample turns purple. This did not happen when. I tested the slim shop product but the bronkaid did turn purple.
Slim shop...bogus

POS scammer

So there u go folks between both products and the test kit I'm out 100 bucks.
I also have 7 more test kits leftover. No bs ephedrine is gonna get past me
So bronkaid or clen for me I guess

So there u go folks between both products and the test kit I'm out 100 bucks.
I also have 7 more test kits leftover. No bs ephedrine is gonna get past me
So bronkaid or clen for me I guess

Thanks for the pics..
ive used shop slim before and it was hcl.. but i can tell you i wont be buying again..
back to the chesteze for me then..was looking at the eca stack but wont be going anywhere near that now..

Yes the eca did zip me up a bit but it must just be caffeine in it. Clearly the test shows the truth.

I emailed shop slim and in less than 24 hrs they asked me for the pics and said they would forward to the supplier and work on a refund for me!
That's pretty cool!
Hopefully they will follow thru.
Keep ya posted

Yes the eca did zip me up a bit but it must just be caffeine in it. Clearly the test shows the truth.

I emailed shop slim and in less than 24 hrs they asked me for the pics and said they would forward to the supplier and work on a refund for me!
That's pretty cool!
Hopefully they will follow thru.
Keep ya posted

i heard other people say the same thing and got a big fat 0:00.
good luck

Well I'll be damned! Just received an email from shop slim and being told my card has been refunded!
It's supposed to take a few days for the money to go back into the account so I will post back when it does.
But within 48 hrs they took care of it!

Ya i know. Ugh i was thinkn i cld half the dosage and make it a 20 day supply. Thats great your gettn refunded!!! Who'd a thunk it..... Maybe shopslim will get their product straightened out.

Awsome job First Blood! Appreciate you bringing this to the forum and pretty cool they refunded you after the issue was raised!

And as for Valkyrie they have injectable ephedrine hcl? or was it injectable clenbuterol? I cant remember, and if it is injectable ampules of ephedrine hcl, can you also drink it instead of shooting?

Awsome job First Blood! Appreciate you bringing this to the forum and pretty cool they refunded you after the issue was raised!

And as for Valkyrie they have injectable ephedrine hcl? or was it injectable clenbuterol? I cant remember, and if it is injectable ampules of ephedrine hcl, can you also drink it instead of shooting?
He said you can drink them but IM works much better.

Does it work better? Or just faster?
I figure u can split each amp into 2 servings. But that's still 3.25 a pop.
U can buy a bottle of test and a box of bronkaid for 65 bucks

I just ordered some ephedrine from pct shop. We will see how it works out.... just a tad bit cheaper than valkyrie. $50 for 10 vials same dosage. I have some caffeine pills, do i just take a baby aspirin with it also? or cut a baby aspirin in half? I saw the eca stack has 30 mg of aspirin. baby aspirin has 80 mg could i cut em in half? I don't think i've seen lower dosages, or does it really matter?

I just ordered some ephedrine from pct shop. We will see how it works out.... just a tad bit cheaper than valkyrie. $50 for 10 vials same dosage. I have some caffeine pills, do i just take a baby aspirin with it also? or cut a baby aspirin in half? I saw the eca stack has 30 mg of aspirin. baby aspirin has 80 mg could i cut em in half? I don't think i've seen lower dosages, or does it really matter?
A baby asprine is fine. No need to cut in half.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

hey, im new to the forum, i purchased ephedrine HCL on that website you mention before, i come from using kaizen 8 mg , as far as i receive them i will tell you if it works!, i've read alot and im scared ¬¬

hey, im new to the forum, i purchased ephedrine HCL on that website you mention before, i come from using kaizen 8 mg , as far as i receive them i will tell you if it works!, i've read alot and im scared ¬¬

have you tried your ephedrine hcl ? just curious if it is any good, and you purchased your ephedrine from the same slim shop that was mentioned earlier in this post about them bieng garbage?

Also we have added Ephedrine HCl to our store [url]www.musclechemistry.com [/URL]if anyone is interested and we

Back